One Demon Possessed 91 S4 - Page 300 - Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums

Old 04-18-2012, 06:43 PM

the monitors for the cams....i know you dont want to cut the dash yet but bro..you KNOW it needs to be done....ill hush up about the "other thing" if you send me the old cameras :wink:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-19-2012, 02:03 AM
Alfa Romeo 4c Worshiper!
Gold Subscriber

Yeah, do that! He needs them for G.Sprint. Good looking out Short!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-23-2012, 10:33 PM

Replys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyleepublic View Post
That shot. That'st the best one yet. She's all, "Yeah, I let the fellows at PMS get a glimpse of me once in a while." "This spot is chill." "For a minute..."

"Hey Michael, Quit yappin - let's go for a drive!"
**** straight!

michael

Quote:
Originally Posted by sh0rtlife View Post
the monitors for the cams....i know you dont want to cut the dash yet but bro..you KNOW it needs to be done....ill hush up about the "other thing" if you send me the old cameras :wink:
I've upgraded to larger monitors and the upcoming fitment is in the works with the end result yielding the best set-up. Cameras are on point. Screens were not.

michael
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-23-2012, 10:39 PM

ooo monitors too..stick those in my leftovers box with the old cameras

bigger units should help fill the voids not to mention actualy clean up the dash a bit too i think
Old 04-23-2012, 10:58 PM

DEMON Remote Shifter Arrives!!

The key-note speaker is in the building. Fresh off a flight from San Fran. First off, huge shout out to Daron and John at Vintage Customs. Unbelievable service and products!!!

The DEMON finally gets a new remote shifter to seriously shorten throws from the stock 7 inch throw, down to 3 inches...to start!! Dial that shifter upwards and the throws shrink all the way to 2 then 1 inch!! Now the DEMON'S OS Giken close ratio, lightened and shot peened trans gears get their match.

I've been looking for a remote shifter for the longest time and when I came across the Wilco Remote Shifter, designed exclusively for the 105 Alfa trans, it was a done deal. It even has adjustability in the stiffness and feel of the shift - from loose to crisp.

I'm gonna roll by Terry's tomorrow and give him the shifter so he can mock in the new trans bag and surrounding carpet. As well, I'll be updating the progress on the interior.

Oh, and if you think this shifter is killer, wait till you see what will sit at the top of this bad-boy!! Let's just say, it exemplifies the entire concept behind the DEMON and it's master!!

Stay tuned!!

michael
Attached Images

Old 04-25-2012, 01:08 AM

That's a lovely new shifter! And it will look so much better than the old one......
Old 04-25-2012, 01:21 AM
Alfa Romeo 4c Worshiper!
Gold Subscriber

Shifter is rad tech indeed, but what I want to see is how the console treatment is going to integrate it. This is going to be interesting!
Old 04-25-2012, 01:22 AM
Alfa Romeo 4c Worshiper!
Gold Subscriber

Also, I'm trying to figure out how to put one of those in my 'fetta!
Old 04-25-2012, 02:11 AM

Quote:
Also, I'm trying to figure out how to put one of those in my 'fetta!
all youd do is exagerate the sloppy.....you know ive got your fix!
Old 04-25-2012, 03:28 AM
Alfa Romeo 4c Worshiper!
Gold Subscriber

True, true. BTW, G.Sprint is booked for shipment. Should be there no later than May 20th. And Larry promises to get the "fixings" there before that. Fun time for Short! Get out the torch!!
Old 04-25-2012, 02:20 PM

Replys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sh0rtlife View Post
ooo monitors too..stick those in my leftovers box with the old cameras

bigger units should help fill the voids not to mention actualy clean up the dash a bit too i think
Not looking for a dash solution. Not enough room.

michael

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfasixnut View Post
That's a lovely new shifter! And it will look so much better than the old one......
Thanks Bro! As the Brits say, "It's a serious piece of kit!!"

michael

Quote:
Shifter is rad tech indeed, but what I want to see is how the console treatment is going to integrate it. This is going to be interesting!
I have a nice and simple layout already drafted out. Just waiting to get the DEMON back to the garage for that stage. That quick stage. Cause something big is fast approaching...

michael
Old 04-25-2012, 02:51 PM

DEMON Details.

I handed over the shifter to Terry yesterday and explained to him the fitment I required for the bag.

Once we had gone through that, Terry explained that he had a couple last minute jobs that had to get done first before stating in on the DEMON. No worries. Work is now slated to begin as I type this.

I took the opportunity to take off the hood and brought it to Tony's so he could get rid of a few blemishes. It's nothing major. I just got tired of looking at them over the past year.

I also ordered up a set of larger (5.6") digital monitors for the side view cameras. After implementing the previous set, I realized that they were just too small for my specific application. Did I mention this? With the cams so close to the road, the rushing pavement will really give you a sense of a **** video game!! It's a very cool relayed perspective.

michael
Attached Images

Old 04-25-2012, 03:05 PM

DEMON Shifter End!!

Now for that shifter!!

Just ordered it up and it's on route. This bad-boy will get anodized black to match the remote shifter and look like a natural extension. Yet crafted specifically for the DEMON. Could not be anymore perfect!!

michael
Attached Images

Old 04-25-2012, 04:53 PM
Alfa Romeo 4c Worshiper!
Gold Subscriber

The shape works, yes, but I'd of had them mill some texture into the sides for grip as well as cool detail, and then anodize it. Like the checking on a pistol grip.
Old 04-25-2012, 08:03 PM

nah it needs some demonic script work wrapped around it engraved and relifed..IE ano it first then get the engraving done

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.