11502 2000 Spider 1972 and 1973 Electrical Diagram - Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums

Old 04-27-2004, 11:45 AM
Admin
Administrator

11502 2000 Spider 1972 and 1973 Electrical Diagram

11502 2000 Spider 1972 and 1973 Electrical Diagram created by site member Papajam.

Scroll Down for the Diagram ------>
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-30-2005, 05:39 PM
Trained Professional
Platinum SubscriberAdministrator

1972 2000 Spider model 11502. Version R4 revised June 2013.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf 11502 2000 Spider Veloce 1972 R4.pdf (61.1 KB, 308 views)

Series 1 Euro 1750 GTV
Series 2 USA 1750 GTV

Last edited by papajam; 06-03-2013 at 05:15 PM. Reason: update diagram
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-11-2008, 08:58 AM

Many, many thanks !!!

I would just like to take a few minutes to say a world of thanks to Papajam for the wiring diagram that he posted. I tried to do something similar by photocopying, at about 600 dpi, the wiring diagram from the manual by auto books, loaded it into photoshop, cleaned up all the finger prints and smudges, color coded all the wiring then had a local graphics shop enlarge and print it out approximately 2x3 ft. then and only then did I discover that it was close to my '72 Alfa but not exactly.
Anyway thanks very much again for a job very well done !!!

take care ...Vic

PS1... does anyone know of a good source for things like the molding that fits around the trunk and doors ... I have the old ones and much like myself they are old and ratty looking :-) also those spiffy little bumper thingies that go around the hood opening to stop the hood from resting directly on the car body. I've made the rubber rollers for the door hinges out of a hockey puck but these are a little more difficult to make but will if I have to.

PS2 ... does anyone know of a very good shop manual for a '72 spider 2000 Veloce. I need information like how to put a master cylinder kit on and how to put it back together. I took it apart several years ago and being over 60 of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most, I don't remember how to put it together ... ipso facto it was long before affordable digital cameras and since the horn doesn't work I figure I will need brakes :-)

PS3 ... I live in Ottawa Canada and would, if possible, like a source in Canada as shipping cost are going through the roof

PS4 ... I am attaching some pictures of my Alfa so far which finally I hope to get on the road this summer. For finanical reasons I've taken the liberty of slightly customizing my Alfa so my apologies to the Alfa puritans if what I've done offends them.

many thanks again
Attached Images

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-11-2008, 01:16 PM
Trained Professional
Platinum SubscriberAdministrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazerspot View Post
...and only then did I discover that it was close to my '72 Alfa but not exactly.
Yes, the 72 & 73 diagrams are different ( click here. ) If you'd like the 72 diagram, please PM me your email address.

Series 1 Euro 1750 GTV
Series 2 USA 1750 GTV
Old 05-20-2009, 02:18 PM

Need electrical schmatic for 74 GTV air conditioning system. I have no power to compressor lead.
Old 05-20-2009, 04:26 PM
Platinum Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpulone View Post
Need electrical schmatic for 74 GTV air conditioning system.
I'm sure if you ask Jim, aka Papajam nicely, he'll send you one if he has one
Jim has done the Alfa community a tremendous service by creating these great diagrams : http://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/elec...-diagrams.html

Please consider making a donation to the AlfaBB for it

Currently no Alfas in the stable

Previously:
'76 Alfasud Ti/'75 GT Junior/'87 Alfa 33
'91 Alfa 75/'95 Alfa 164/'79 Alfa Spider '69 Euro 1750 GTV, '67 Duetto, '84 Spider Veloce
'91 164L
Old 05-20-2009, 05:45 PM

Jim, aka Papajam It would be most appreciative if you have a wiring diagram for a 74 GTV air condition system. I do have the car wiring diagram and it does not include the AC.
With the fan on and the coldness control to the max. I have no power to the only unused wire on the driver side on the car near where the compressor is located. It's red with a black stripe. I bought the car with the compressor missing.
Any help would be most appreciated. I plan on getting the AC working with a rotary compressor and 134a coolant.

Last edited by jpulone; 05-20-2009 at 05:47 PM. Reason: spelling

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.