Alfa Romeo Racing Group El Salvador - Page 2 - Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16 of 55 (permalink) Old 11-22-2007, 08:19 PM

I wanted to go this year but cannot make it. My brother is going in 2 weeks and he will be there for about a month.
Yes I know the country has changed alot. ES is where my alfa passion started. I bought a 79 alfetta from a guy in Escalon when I was a teen. My wife and I have thought about buying a place in SS and starting a business or something. I am very happy to see many other fellow Salvadorians.
It would be difficult to bring my alfas there because introducing an older vehicle would be difficult right? doesn;t it have to be 99 and newer? Are gtv6 considered "classicos deportivos"?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 55 (permalink) Old 11-22-2007, 08:33 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to FANALONE
is true

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelo View Post
I wanted to go this year but cannot make it. My brother is going in 2 weeks and he will be there for about a month.
Yes I know the country has changed alot. ES is where my alfa passion started. I bought a 79 alfetta from a guy in Escalon when I was a teen. My wife and I have thought about buying a place in SS and starting a business or something. I am very happy to see many other fellow Salvadorians.
It would be difficult to bring my alfas there because introducing an older vehicle would be difficult right? doesn;t it have to be 99 and newer? Are gtv6 considered "classicos deportivos"?
is true the car needs to be 2003 or newer but it always are some ways to intruduce this car as a classic. next year is goin to get better more cars in the track hoe you can come and check it out. by the way soy Adan Figueroa

Lancia Fulvia 1.2HF 1966. Lancia Fulvia coupe 1.2 w/1.6HF 1st 1966. Lancia Fulvia Berlina GTE 1.3 1969. Alfa Romeo GTV 2000 1972. WWW.LALANCIA.COM
post #18 of 55 (permalink) Old 11-22-2007, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FANALONE View Post
by the way soy Adan Figueroa
Un placer. Yo me llamo Marcelo

Last edited by chelo; 08-02-2008 at 08:06 AM.

post #19 of 55 (permalink) Old 11-23-2007, 09:48 PM Thread Starter

you can only import cars eight years old. or classic cars 25 years or older with a letter from ASCA ) the Salvadorean Association of classic cars. So move back to el salvador and bring them we will gladly help you introduce them..
post #20 of 55 (permalink) Old 11-24-2007, 08:32 AM

I guess my gtv6 will be going to ES. Muchas gracias.
post #21 of 55 (permalink) Old 11-24-2007, 09:27 AM

well so I can bring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricardo Gonzale View Post
you can only import cars eight years old. or classic cars 25 years or older with a letter from ASCA ) the Salvadorean Association of classic cars. So move back to el salvador and bring them we will gladly help you introduce them..
so I can bring this
Attached Images

Lancia Fulvia 1.2HF 1966. Lancia Fulvia coupe 1.2 w/1.6HF 1st 1966. Lancia Fulvia Berlina GTE 1.3 1969. Alfa Romeo GTV 2000 1972. WWW.LALANCIA.COM
post #22 of 55 (permalink) Old 11-24-2007, 09:32 AM

more

Quote:
so I can bring this
more for your pleasure
Attached Images

post #23 of 55 (permalink) Old 11-24-2007, 09:42 AM

more

Quote:
more for your pleasure
so you have alot help to do
Attached Images

post #24 of 55 (permalink) Old 11-24-2007, 10:42 AM

Very nice collection. Looks like they are in southern Cali? Very nice looking Junior Zagato. By the way. Who used to race the Turbo jr Zagato in E.S back in the early 90's?
post #25 of 55 (permalink) Old 11-24-2007, 11:10 AM

Hi everybody
My name is Juan Holman, I’m from El Salvador and I spent time with all these guys that came last weekend to race and I just can say “what a great time”.
If there is anyone else that would like to come here and race, just do it, is worth it, and if it’s not racing, just come for the first race in February, and hang out with us, lots of fun!!!
If you are interested to bring your classics Alfas to ES, is not difficult at all. As Ricardo said, you’ll need a letter from ASCA (Classic Car Assosiation of El Salvador), Victor Martinez is the president and he will do it with no problem. I know the man so I can help you with that. For racing cars is almost the same, we need a letter form ACES, that says that the car is coming just for racing. That’s what we did with the car last weekend.
I’ll be glad to help anyone to come here racing, or just having good time.
If you also are considering to get a place here in ES, I can help you with that too, I know very nice houses around here so we can work it out.
To contact me you can email me at: juansal2006@hotmail.com
post #26 of 55 (permalink) Old 11-24-2007, 11:28 AM

it was

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelo View Post
Very nice collection. Looks like they are in southern Cali? Very nice looking Junior Zagato. By the way. Who used to race the Turbo jr Zagato in E.S back in the early 90's?
it was not a turbo Jz it was a Jr Z 1600 with GTAM twin spark 2.0L engine and it was alberto Girola. and he drove it like hell, he used to battle with porsche GTR. and always won.

post #27 of 55 (permalink) Old 11-24-2007, 11:38 AM

Marcelo, “clasicos deportivos” was the name of the vintage class we used to have since early 90s until 2005, but the class became too expensive, so was ended. That’s when came up the Alfa Romeo Racing group, with the driver that used to race alfas in the vintage class. There is also another gourp , of datsuns, a lot of 510s, Z cars, 1,200 etc. Both classes are racing separated. Maybe one day we can enjoy again the vintage class with BMW’s, Alfas, Datsuns, Porsche, Mini cooper, like it was in the 90s.
The jr Zagato was not a turbo, and it was raced by a driver under the name of Guido Veloce.
Adan, youn can bring classic cars with help from ASCA, the law says that, for regular cars, they have to be 7 years old, for classic car is not valid that law. Victor Martinez knows a lot about that. I think you know Victor, for what I know you raced here in ES back in the 90s so you raced against him.
post #28 of 55 (permalink) Old 11-24-2007, 12:45 PM

YES i HAVE BEATIFUL MEMORIES

Quote:
Originally Posted by 155rider View Post
Marcelo, “clasicos deportivos” was the name of the vintage class we used to have since early 90s until 2005, but the class became too expensive, so was ended. That’s when came up the Alfa Romeo Racing group, with the driver that used to race alfas in the vintage class. There is also another gourp , of datsuns, a lot of 510s, Z cars, 1,200 etc. Both classes are racing separated. Maybe one day we can enjoy again the vintage class with BMW’s, Alfas, Datsuns, Porsche, Mini cooper, like it was in the 90s.
The jr Zagato was not a turbo, and it was raced by a driver under the name of Guido Veloce.
Adan, youn can bring classic cars with help from ASCA, the law says that, for regular cars, they have to be 7 years old, for classic car is not valid that law. Victor Martinez knows a lot about that. I think you know Victor, for what I know you raced here in ES back in the 90s so you raced against him.
Juan yes next year I will return to the track after 8 years not racing. here are some pictures of those days that love to remember all the time my car is the white GTV and later Toyota corolla FX16
Attached Images

post #29 of 55 (permalink) Old 11-24-2007, 12:47 PM

more

Quote:
Juan yes next year I will return to the track after 8 years not racing. here are some pictures of those days that love to remember all the time my car is the white GTV and later Toyota corolla FX16
more memories
Attached Images

post #30 of 55 (permalink) Old 11-24-2007, 12:49 PM

more

Quote:
more memories
more more more
Attached Images

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode