CIAO's Mission - Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-24-2009, 06:49 AM Thread Starter
Gold Subscriber

CIAO's Mission

Focus on creating Italian car related events under the name CIAO - Charities from Italian Automobile Owners. Our Mission is to create car related events and bring together Italian car owners to help gather funds for needy causes.

I would first like to thank Simon for allowing us the opportunity for communications. We have a number of events we plan on running this year. We will start with a Spring Tour in the near future with each attending car donating $25 to NADS - National Association of Down Syndrome. We also have a Tour to KingMotorsport just West of Milwaukee, a Go-Kart night, Video night, Cruise & Dine night, trip to private collector with over 60 cars, an evening car show like the old "Cafe Roma" gathering we used to have. The new location will be announced soon. Come join us for Gelato, Pizzette and Arancini, let's not forget the Espresso's etc.....

We will be working with both the Chicago and Wisconsin Alfa Romeo owners, and other Italian marque clubs like FIAT, Maserati, Lancia and Ferrari.

Anyone that is interested in participating, please send me a note. Please visit back and I will have a schedule of events up really soon.

Thanks,
Carm

L'Alfista

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'60 Giulietta Sprint
'64 Giulia Spider Veloce
'65 Giulia Sprint Speciale
'71 1750 GT Veloce
'81 GTV6

Last edited by Chi Si Dici; 03-25-2009 at 08:17 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-24-2009, 08:49 AM

AROC-Wisconsin pledges support

Carm,
For all of us at AROC-WI we eagerly support your new endeavor. You have proven yourself as an effective organizer of great events and we look forward to a great summer lineup for good causes.

I would encourage everyone to participate in these events. Carm and his crew will make sure to create wonderful and interesting activities; all you have to do is show up!

Regards,
Bill
President AROC-WI
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-24-2009, 09:16 PM

Thumbs Up!!

What a fantastic idea Carm!! Thanks for putting your time and energy into making a difference in other peoples lives. I look forward to vigorously supporting CIAO (and having some fun with our Alfa's while doing so).

Marco

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-02-2009, 06:48 PM

Pledge from new alfa owner

This is a fantastic idea from Carmelo. I have just purchased his beautiful 74 green spider and in honor of that, and just because he's a general all around great guy who really wants to help people, I am donating a small amount of $100 to the cause. I live too far to go the events but lets get the ball rolling. thanks again Carm!
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-16-2009, 10:02 AM Thread Starter
Gold Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredgarv View Post
This is a fantastic idea from Carmelo. I have just purchased his beautiful 74 green spider and in honor of that, and just because he's a general all around great guy who really wants to help people, I am donating a small amount of $100 to the cause. I live too far to go the events but lets get the ball rolling. thanks again Carm!
Thanks Brian, I know there are many car guys out there who are willing to help too. We will eventually hear from them. CIAO's Thursday night dinners will be a start to bring guys out to break bread and talk cars all night. These meeting have a tendency to close down "the joint" and not break up at 8:30 PM. Our first Spring Tour is coming up on May 3rd and I wish you could come so that I could hear the crazy exhaust sound on my x-'74 Spider.

I hope we don't run into asparagus because I have a tendency to break hard and put a whole bunch of cars following into panic mode.

Ciao Brian, a presto!

L'Alfista

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'60 Giulietta Sprint
'64 Giulia Spider Veloce
'65 Giulia Sprint Speciale
'71 1750 GT Veloce
'81 GTV6

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode