Closest Club for Iowa? - Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-26-2017, 08:09 AM Thread Starter

Closest Club for Iowa?

I recently acquired an '87 Milano Verde and was looking for some local connections. However, it seems as though Chicago is the closest owners club. Can anyone validate that?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-27-2017, 07:34 AM
Gold Subscriber

Actually, Kansas City is probably the closest active club. You might check them out. There is also a club in Minneapolis, also closer in road miles to Des Moines than Chicago. St. Louis also has a very active group. I'm a member of both the St. Louis and the Wisconsin (Milwaukee-centric) clubs. Based on your location you can do a little club-shopping and pick the group or groups you like best.

If you'd like some almost immediate gratification, check out the St. Louis club's Spring Fling event in Washington Mo, next weekend, May 5-6. This long established event draws from the region. There will most likely be a good representation from KC in attendance. Go here:St. Louis Alfa Romeo Owners Club for the sign-up info.

Bob A.
Kenosha, WI
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-18-2017, 02:59 AM

The Spring Fling event is a MUST... Fantastic roads, well organized, good people and wineries.. if you missed it it was the hi-lite of the season.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-18-2017, 09:06 AM Thread Starter

Thanks for the responses! I missed it this year due to the Milano being a few months away from road-worthyness. Later this summer (fingers crossed) or next year, I plan on exploring the options. I'll put the Spring Fling on the list of events!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode