Rockville Show - Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-18-2014, 10:44 PM Thread Starter

Rockville Show

It was nice meeting some of you at the Rockville Antique Car Show, today. Couldn't have asked for more beautiful weather! I've been going to this show since 2010, but this was my first year attending as an Alfa owner. I'm going to send in my AROC membership application this week and will hope to have all the DMV stuff done by Monday. Thank you, Trish (if you're on here), for your help and welcoming me into the fray. I'm looking forward to the adventures ahead. If it's half-decent weather on Saturday, I'm planning on bringing the Spider to Katie's Cars and Coffee (my regular haunt).

Again, it was nice meeting some of the members and I look forward to club activities and getting to know you guys better.

~Mike Escobar (I was the young guy wearing the green polo shirt and matching Alfa baseball cap)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-19-2014, 07:28 AM

Welcome Mike. I missed the show yesterday but hope to see you at Katie's one of these Saturdays. There it's also a C&C in Fair Lakes on Sunday mornings. It's not as big as Katie's but starts at a more reasonable hour.

Hopefully you took some pics yesterday and can post them here.

Al
Current Alfa: 1986 Spider Veloce
Previous Alfa: 1987 Spider Graduate
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-19-2014, 03:42 PM Thread Starter

Yes, I've been to the Fair Lakes C&C but I like Katie's better for the facts that Fair Lakes doesn't have any shade, you tend to see more rare/interesting cars at Katie's, and I only live ten minutes from Great Falls. Yes, I took some pictures, yesterday, but I didn't take as many as I usually would, due to the fact I spent most of the time hanging around the Alfas. I also don't have any photo re-sizing software on this computer, yet. I do post most of my pics from Katie's on my Flickr photostream, here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/35956455@N07/

You'll have to scroll down a bit to get to my Katie's pics, as the most recent pics I've uploaded are from Hershey, followed by a few of my Spider, then my pics from the Radnor Hunt Concours d'Elegance. I see you're in Ashburn. The guy who sold me my Spider is in Ashburn (his name is Michel). I see you also own a series 3 Spider. What color is it (so I can keep an eye out for you at Katie's)?

~Mike

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-19-2014, 06:27 PM

Here are a few of my Spider.
Attached Images

Al
Current Alfa: 1986 Spider Veloce
Previous Alfa: 1987 Spider Graduate
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-19-2014, 09:15 PM Thread Starter

Beautiful Spider! I was wondering if the Fiat dealer in Tyson's would be the Alfa dealership. I'll keep an eye out for you at Katie's.

~Mike Escobar

Tags
car, club, maryland, rockville, show

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode