2011 Events - Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 06-22-2011, 09:11 PM Thread Starter

2011 Events

Hello Alfisti,

Not too much planned for the club this summer. The VSCCC European car show was a sucess last year and I hope to see alot of you out there again this year (July 16th). Go to Vintage Sports Car Club of Calgary and click on car show for more information.

This summer Stephen Ross has organized all the european car clubs to meets at the Garrison Woods Safeway parking lot SE corner about 7PM, Every Tuesday, as long as the weather is good. I went last Tuesday and it was a very good turn out, half a dozen of each; Lambo's, Ferrari's and Porsches, two Alfa's, two Lotus, a Mercedes, a Dino 246, an Aston Martin, a Pantera, and a few other rare cars. Format is simple, just show up and mingle. There is a starbucks next to the parking lot, which is handy.

I'll be racing my 1968 GTV at Race City July 2nd and 3rd if anyone wants to stop by and watch....just say you are on my pit crew when you get to the gate to avoid having to pay an admission fee.

Mark Willis

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode