2009 Calendar - Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-08-2009, 02:20 PM Thread Starter

2009 Calendar

2009 CAMS Calendar

I hope you to see most of you on these events. Close to each event, I will send out more details and places to meet.
If anyone has any suggestions of things to add or change, I'm always open to more input and you can post suggestions right here! I may plan something a little spontaneous in April, but its hard to tell what the weather is going to throw at us. I am also trying to arrange a meeting with the Edmonton Chapter, hopefully we will be able to meet up somewhere halfway.

May 2nd - Drive to Nanton RCAF Museum tour with VSCCC
May Date TBD - Garage tour
June 6th - 3 Hills car show
June 27th - Drive to Gleichen Blackfoot Museum Tour with VSCCC
July 11th - Stampede Breakfast and Alfa car show TBC
July 18th - European car show Stanley Park
July 25th - Drive to Canmore via 1A
August 1st - Local meet and coffee Sat 8:30am
August 22nd - Drive to Chain Lakes and Picnic
September 10th - Parking lot meeting Thurs 7:00pm
September 26th - High River Car show
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-17-2009, 03:30 PM Thread Starter

Reminder, Calgary European Car show in Stanley Park on Tomorrow 11-4pm

Mark
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-23-2009, 06:10 AM Thread Starter

Hello Alfisti,

I've been talking with the Edmonton Alfa club and they would like to meet up with us somewhere around the half way point.

The weekend of Sept 12-13th seems to be the best date and the town of Bentley is an option, they have the Monkey Top Saloon.

The drive would be; everyone meeting in the northwest part of Calgary, driving up Hwy 22, then zig zag east over to Bentley, have lunch with the Edmonton guys, maybe wander around a bit and drive back.

So the questions to everyone is; who is interested in this event? Which do you prefer; Saturday or Sunday?
If you have any suggestions to enhance or modify this plan, let me know.

Thanks,

Mark

On a side note;
This weekend is the Edmonton Indy, I'm not going but if anyone wanted to drive up with their alfa's you can email me and I can co-ordinate that.
I did have a few events planned over these next few weekends but I'm struggling to balance a few things and have a wedding to attend to.
Vintage on the Prairies - organized by the Calgary Vintage Racing Club is August 8th and 9th for those of you want to see some vintage racing at Race City.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-27-2009, 08:29 AM Thread Starter

Hello Alfisti,

I've co-ordinated with the Edmonton Alfa Club, we are going to meet up with them in Bentley (NW of Red Deer) on September 13th. We will meet them at the Monkey Top Saloon at around 1pm. We can have lunch, check out each others cars, maybe look around the town a little and head back to Calgary.

We will meet at the Tim Hortons in Cochrane that morning at 10:30am (Hwy 22, just south of the 1A @ Quigley Drive). We'll take Hwy 22 for most of the drive, then zig zag from Hwy 54, NE into Bentley.

The Edmonton club expecting to half a dozen cars.

Please email me and let me know if your coming so we can let the Monkey Top Saloon know how many people to expect for lunch.

Thanks,

Mark

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode