Alfa Romeo Forums banner

Panel beater in WA

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  cucinando 
#1 ·
Hi guys does anyone know of a good panelbeater in perth I need 2 get some repairs done and minor rust cut out.

#3 ·
Hey guys a quick search of this forum finds this thread with some names of restorers.

If you are patient I can tell you about my experience with Rowe & Sons - you need to patient because after waiting NINE months I finally have my car going in on 21 Feb for a full bare metal restoration. So far Darren has been good to deal with - open and honest about what he can do and what it will cost (a lot). As the job progresses I can keep you updated.

As noted in the above thread any decent shop will have a big backlog.

Good luck with your search.

#4 ·
Just an update, after some false starts the car is in for blasting. Rowe & Sons have been great, very open to ideas to get the job done as quickly and economically as possible, and not precious about what they do and don't do. Also having a look aroundtheir shop if you had very minor work you might be able to squeeze in for a quick fix, worth a try.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.