Message Board - Page 2 - Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-07-2015, 08:18 PM

Norm, I am new at this and do not understand where to find the entry/sign up for 2/28 school. Please direct me, you may use my standard email if that helps: gjosephberger@gmail.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-07-2015, 09:00 PM

Norm, never mind I found the page. I have some questions concerning the older 1976 Lancia Scorpion, e.g. I do not think of it as a convertible, rather a huge sun roof, but you may. If so are the structural members forming the top considered sufficient roll protection, or would it require a roll bar. Please remember that this is novice, but on the other hand I have never driven the car on the edge and feel like I do not know the mid/rear car that well - which is why I am taking the course.

No fluid leaks, well maybe an oil drip, but it does have a hole in the rearmost exhaust muffler. I would like that changed, but would it have to be original type, or would something like a magna flow muffler (not a glass pack) be OK?

The car is stock. The belts look like they are due for replacement. Would stock belts be acceptable as replacement, or since I am replacing it sounded like the verbiage implied that it would it have to be 5 or 6 point belts?

I would like some sense of how far to go with this, since time could be an issue in getting ready. On the other hand waiting to get it right is good, but I would like to know before I pay entry fee. Thanks, Guy
post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-09-2015, 09:08 AM

AROSC Competition Board contacts

Guy--You should talk directly to the AROSC Competition Board about this. Best contact is Tech/Safety Director Paul Ellis, or Time Trial Director Mike Easterman, or Competition Director Terry Watson.

Their emails and phone numbers can be found at the link labeled "Contacts" on the AROSC Competition page:

AROSC-HPD Home Page

Doug Bender

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode