Convention Time in Green Country! - Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums

Old 06-04-2006, 03:53 PM

Convention Time in Green Country!

Greetings,

We're only a couple of weeks out on ALFA Deco the 2006 National Convention. We have all kinds of great events planned and we'd love to have all of you join us. Please go to www.alfadeco2006.org to register.

There is contact information on the site if you have any questions.

The featured marque is Zagato!

-Trent
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-19-2006, 04:22 PM

Dear Oklahoma Chapter,

You all did a wonderful job. This was my first Alfa convention and my family and I had a great time. The hotel was nice and everyone there was very friendly. The Concours location was also good. Thanks for all your hard work.

Regards,

Jeff Briggs
Dallas, Texas

1994 164 LS (the blue one)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-19-2006, 05:06 PM

Thank you very much!

Thanks for coming up and hanging out with us. We really appreciate the compliment. It is a tough thing to put together but in the end I think it went well.

The street autocross and Concours site were especially cool in my opinion.

-Trent
Old 06-20-2006, 12:37 AM
Gold Subscriber

Talk about an iron butt. Dang its a long way home! My wifes first convention and she loved it. I am sure she will be planning for us to head out for Detroit next year! I had a blast and got to see OK from the back roads. A very pretty area. I was wondering how the natives and others managed to get around through the heavy brush that I noticed while on the ralley.
I wanted more time for the car show! After I got finished judging and talking to a couple of people it was time to head out for lunch! I didn't get any pictures!
Thank you for a great time!
Old 06-20-2006, 10:41 AM
Gold Subscriber

Thanks for a Great Convention

The Oklahoma Club did a great job putting on this year's convention. My wife and I really enjoyed ourselves. We would have enjoyed ourselves even more if we had air conditioning in our '69 Spider.

Are you still checking the emails addressed from/to the Convention web site? I sent a question to the Concours Chair last night.

All the best and see you in Detroit.

Bob Abhalter
Paducah KY
Old 06-20-2006, 10:58 AM

Email should still work

Bob,

Thanks for the kind words, we're glad you enjoyed yourself. Heh, I put on the registration page that it was going to be hot!

Those email addresses are just forwards so they should still work, if you don't get any response soon let me know and I'll look into it, I'm the webmaster.

-Trent
Old 06-28-2006, 11:34 AM

a real fine job. I couldnt get my spider there due to a last minuit blown head gasket, but a real fine show with lots of info and cars.
cliff craft and family.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.