Alfas Unlimited - Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-09-2015, 07:31 AM Thread Starter

Alfas Unlimited

Is anything going on with Keith and Alfas Unlimited? I called him on Thursday and got the "number no longer in service" recording. The web site is still up, but that may not mean anything (when I closed my business, my site was up for over a year).

I'm only about 30 minutes away, so I'll drive by sometime this week, but maybe somebody here knows something. If he's out of business it would be such a shame.

Thanks!

Rob
'79 Spider Veloce

Last edited by papajam; 12-20-2015 at 06:49 AM. Reason: correct title spelling
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-12-2015, 05:44 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to lgbalfa
if the number is disconnected that is not a good sign.

let us know what you find out.

1992 alfa romeo spider veloce
2000 saab 9-3 coupe
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-12-2015, 08:04 PM Thread Starter

I'm laughing now at my thread title, "Afas Unlimited." I did hear from Keith, and he said he's slowing down, and referring most of his business to Adam Varney, at Nead Auto in Thomaston. I haven't called them yet, but I will. I've wondered about what would happen when Keith wanted to retire, I just never thought it would be happening so soon.

Rob
'79 Spider Veloce

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-12-2015, 08:12 PM

that is sad.

keith never worked on my car but i've been to the shop and it is one of the nicest alfa repair shops i have ever been to.

2000 saab 9-3 coupe
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-13-2015, 09:06 AM
Platinum SubscriberModerator

He STILL has his huge trove of vintage parts, and STILL does some work. I've done Keiths Weber work for years. Knowing Keith and a whole bunch of us older Alfa wrench twisters, we never get to completely retire! I have also done work for and know Adasm well.
Another great enthusiast that does top quality work.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Gordon Raymond
Illinois SNO Alfa Chapter Director
Illinois SNO Ferrari Chapter Director
and sometimes, CONFUSED AND INCORRECT, but Larry helps me out.
Now:
Illinois Chapter Director AND Charter Member of THE CONFUSED AND INCORRECT
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-19-2015, 06:06 AM

Wow, Keith was big help with info when I got my Sprint, Is there any way to get a hold of him now, email or phone #, as I moved to AZ and cannot stop by, but would like to talk with him again.
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-19-2015, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TM 1136 View Post
Wow, Keith was big help with info when I got my Sprint, Is there any way to get a hold of him now, email or phone #, as I moved to AZ and cannot stop by, but would like to talk with him again.
TM I sent you a PM. Private message.

Ken

Ken Geiger, Toronto
1965 GTA, RHD, Stradale
ex- 1965 GTA, RHD, Corsa, Trans/Am 66-72
1964 Sprint GT, B-Sedan in 70's
1970 Giulia Super (CDN Spec)
1976 1600 GTj (Italian Spec)
1966 Harley Sprint (Aermacchi) 250
2000 Catalina 320, Hull #765 Northern Dream
2001 BMW Z3 3.0i
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-19-2015, 09:15 AM

You can reach Keith on his cell phone.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Gordon Raymond
Now:
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-20-2015, 05:41 AM

Thanks Gordon, I could not find his cell #,but after looking through my old paperwork I located it.

Thanks again.
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-06-2017, 07:33 PM

alfas unlimited still in business?

2000 saab 9-3 coupe
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-06-2017, 08:02 PM

yes.

Gordon Raymond
Now:
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-06-2017, 08:07 PM
USTA BE AN AD-MIN
Platinum Subscriber

Garage
I emailed Keith twice last year and got replies.

Brian __________________________________

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode