Alfa Romeo Forums banner

Who has the best Alfa friendly body shop in the bay area?

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Alfar7 
#1 ·
My gtv got taken out by a commercial laundry cart that decided to roll the distance of about 100 yards (not even kidding) and nailed my driverside front fender hard.:eek: It put a sizable dent in both the body lines. That was also original paint. If you can't tell from the Avitar, it was pretty nice. The paint will crack and chip when the dents are removed. I don't care how $$$$$$$ the place is, I really want to stick it to my employer who really needs to learn a lesson in care of other peoples property. (Its a 5 star hotel that thinks they are the best thing since sliced bread, but really they can't find their a$$ from a hole in the ground.)

I had the car under a cover as far away from anything that might hit it as I could get, but no. The cart had to find the one car in the lot that is worth more than scrap metal.:mad:

I don't care where the place is, just as long as they will do the best job money can buy. I'm going to go cry now......

Thanks,
Will

#3 ·
Thanks for the reply. Do you have his contact information? I don't have a copy of that publication so I can't look it up. I'd like to get this taken care of sooner than later.

thanks again,
Will

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.