Alfa Romeo Forums banner

Anyone in SF have an Alfa I can rent?

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  BrewThack 
#1 ·
Hi there... I'm an East Coaster heading to the Portland Alfa Convention next month. I fly into San Francisco on July 9, and will return there on July 21. I am looking to rent an Alfa Romeo to drive to Portland and back.

If you have or know someone who has a spare Alfa, here is what is in it for you:
1) A dollar amount similar to what a new car would rent for. About $500, negotiable of course.
2) I will detail the car so it will return to you cleaner than it left.
3) If you are interested in selling your car, I will be glad to advertise it and pass out information at the country's largest Alfa gathering. The car can be entered in the concours for additional exposure.
4) I am experienced selling Alfas for top dollar on e-Bay. If you are currently or would in the future be looking to sell your car, I can take photos and prepare a listing for you.

I need a car that is in good reliable mechanical condition for the trip. Good tires and brakes are a must. I own four Alfas and have driven many more, so I realize they all have eccentricities and I'm not bothered by those. Also as an Alfa lover, I will do my very best to ensure your car is returned to you in better condition than it leaves.

Thanks very much for any assistance!

Brewster Thackeray
brewthack@aol.com
703/508-4418

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.