I spy with my little eye.... - Page 2 - Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums

Old 02-13-2005, 08:06 AM

Call me lucky (or crazy for Alfas), including my Spider Veloce there are four (yes 4) Alfas on my street! There is a Quad Spider, a 164, and a GTV 6 (three out of four are asleep for the winter).

Also, I live a couple of miles from Accel Automotive (my mechanic and an AONE sponsor) where there are always Alfas parked out front. I sometimes find myself just riding by to look!

Lastly, there was the old Alfa Romeo dealership next to Accel with all the ALFA signage sill intact! The building was vacant forever, but still pretty cool. I have pictures of my Alfa parked in front of it (I should find them and post them) The building was finally turned into a Austin-Martin & Lotus dealership last year. I also visited an Alfa dealership last year in Cancun Mexico! Unfortunately, I couldn't buy one to take home, but I took some good pictures & got some brochures, I also got to sit in a new 146 & 156 and dream alittle.

Hope to see every on the road early this spring!

ACC
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-26-2005, 01:42 PM

Send a message via AIM to VerdeVeepster
I just saw a blue milano/75 silver/gold/platinum parked on Commonwealth ave. where it crosses over the Mass. Pike on BU's campus!! I might head out towards it later, hope it'll still be there. Is there another BU student that drives an alfa that has it here!!!????
Old 03-05-2005, 02:37 PM

ok, new sighting, this time in hometown Darien, CT on the post road i was headed toward the "downtown" if you could call it that, and a misterious shiny black 164 was headed toward norwalk, i beeped and waved like a maniac and it totally saw me but i couldn't turn around fast enough to catch up. Anyone this time??
Old 03-05-2005, 04:11 PM

Send a message via AIM to 81gtv6 Send a message via Yahoo to 81gtv6
Could have been Massimo (Alfar0meo). He has a sharp looking 164S in CT.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-05-2005, 08:43 PM

no i would have recognized his with the chromed out grill and aftermarket wheels, this was an older than me person with a black moustache i believe in a stock looking 164, really shiny too
Old 03-08-2005, 11:07 AM

i know nyc isn't quite the NE area but...

anyone here have a red milano verde with white momo 5 stars in nyc? i've seen you twice now downtown. the first time i caught up, honked and waved ( i was in my bronco). more recently, i saw your milano parked near 7th avenue on bedford street.

sharp looking milano- driven everyday it seems!

cheers-
Old 03-16-2005, 11:11 AM

Send a message via AIM to Hit an Apex
Whose black gold/silver/plat Milano did i see in Ardsley NY today? You beeped at me, I was in the blue Milano!
Old 03-16-2005, 11:14 AM

Send a message via AIM to Hit an Apex
redmist - There was a red Milano verde with white Momo 5 stars at Alfa Auto Clinic in Baldwin a few years back.
Old 03-18-2005, 09:41 AM

i bet it's the same car. i see it from time to time and i was wondering if it was anyone here. great looking car with the white momo wheels. even my girlfriend thought it was a good looking car and she's been hard on alfa's looks-wise.

i used to get my gtv6 worked on by giuseppe at alfa clinic in baldwin way back in the 80's. he's an honest guy and top notch mechanic. it's a shame his son moved on to another higher paying non-alfa related job. he was really an amazing mechanic.
Old 04-01-2005, 08:48 AM
Gold Subscriber

I saw a dark blue 164 on route 1 in Madison this morning.
Director, Connecticut branch, Scuderia Non Originale
Old 04-06-2005, 08:48 PM

4/6/05 @ 1:30PM - Black (or dark blue) Alfa 164L parked on Summer Street (300 block), Boston, MA. Alfa Club sticker on rear window.
Old 04-07-2005, 10:16 AM

Heading north on Rt 1, Salisbury MA just before 10 am today. Dark green or blue 72-74 GTV. Running up through the gears judging by the nose-up attitude.
Remarkable because this is absolutely the 1st GTV I've Ever encountered on the road that was not apparently associated with some kinda Alfa or other event. Guess I don't get around much!
Old 04-08-2005, 01:03 PM

Couldn't take it any more

Took my red '92 spider out today. Got tired of trying to get the Milano going, so the weather just was calling my name. Spring has sprung.

Mark
South Windsor, CT.
Old 04-08-2005, 01:18 PM
Gold Subscriber

Mine will be out tomorrow. Would have been sooner but for some work I needed to do.
Director, Connecticut branch, Scuderia Non Originale
Old 04-08-2005, 07:07 PM

Send a message via AIM to 81gtv6 Send a message via Yahoo to 81gtv6
Just registered the 164S! Watchout Southern NH! You can hear me coming miles away because the rear muffler rusted clean off

The GTV6 wont be ready till later this summer. 3L is taking its sweet time.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.