Sprint Zagato Seats - Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums

Old 12-30-2007, 06:32 PM

Smile Sprint Zagato Seats

wanted Sprint Zagato Seats pictures And Any Drawings Would Help,also Any Measurements And Details Would Be Of Great Help.
1960/61 Models I Would Like To Make A Pair Of These Great Looking Seats. Thank You, John
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-31-2007, 02:20 AM

Not the best picture but it'll start the ball rolling:
Attached Images

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-31-2007, 04:03 AM

& here's the relevant page from the Parts Manual:
Attached Images

Old 12-31-2007, 06:21 AM

You may want to check with Romeo Racing in Milano - I believe that they used to have Zagato seat replica frames available (not sure whether SZ or TZ), albeit that's close to 20 years ago now.
Old 12-31-2007, 11:12 AM

Dear Alfa friends, Many thanks for the info so far. this info will help me to get started. I was hoping that I didn't have to make them myself. I will hunt down Romeo Racing in Milano as well....Too all a very HAPPY NEW YEAR.. John Gallo- New Jersey
Old 12-31-2007, 04:15 PM

Found a couple more pictures:
Attached Images

Old 12-31-2007, 06:13 PM

Thanks Again 911, Those Are The Seats All Right Now I Just Need To Get Myself A Pair. Hopefully Someone Might Come Up With A Set Of Drawings Or Maybe Someone That Has Some Replica Frames..i Will Keep Trying.john

I Also Have A 911 And 85' Triple Black Targa In Very Ice Condition, I Am Sorry To Say I Will Have To Part With It Since I Am Out Of Space For My Other Cars.
The Car Is Perfect In Everyway
Old 01-01-2008, 11:18 AM

SZ seat builder

Hi John,
Camillo Scaduto in San Diego north county has built these before, and may have fixtures or drawings. He had been working at Alan Taylor Restorations in Escondido but last time I checked, was working for a defense contractor in San Diego.
Camillo might take an order for some seats anyway. I will try to locate and send his phone number to you. Others on the AlfaBB may have his contact info as well.
Brad Baum
750b, 750f
Old 01-01-2008, 12:44 PM

Dear Brad, Many thanks I would much prefer to have someone build the seats for me, I can't thank everyone enough for there input. I have my hands full trying to get my 65 spyder veloce put back together. best wishes, John Gallo
Old 01-01-2008, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Many thanks I would much prefer to have someone build the seats for me

John, why don't you try contacting Zagato? They're still in business, I think. There was an article in one of the UK classic car mags about them about a year or so ago. They apparently are restoring cars as the article published a photo of a new body being built on one of the original wooden bucks.
Old 01-02-2008, 03:56 PM

Hi 180,
I will try and look them up. I am following all leads for the seats. I want to try and have a pair by New Jersey spring or early summer...thanks John
Old 01-08-2008, 06:55 AM

More seat pics here, in fact, they are for sale! Well, the car comes with...

Fantasy Junction - (510) 653-7555

Chuck
Old 01-08-2008, 01:41 PM

Dear Chuck,

Thanks, but I only need the seats, not the car plus thet have a sale pending..I don't think the car was for sale more than a week.. John Gallo
Old 01-08-2008, 04:01 PM

John,

Right, just some good pictures for you to use there.

2nd time that car has sold in as many months.

Chuck
Old 03-12-2008, 05:50 PM

any chance you want to sell you sz?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.