For Sale 1966/7 DUETTO Parts For SALE with PICTURES - Page 2 - Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums
 2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16 of 33 (permalink) Old 02-03-2016, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luto View Post
hello, for sale some items for 66/7 roundtail
if you see something and have questions feel free to PM me
also have heater assembly and a cracked dash
would entertain offers to sell all in one order.
Hi wondered if you would have the dashboard plastic glove box for sale ?
Thanks peter
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 33 (permalink) Old 02-06-2016, 01:58 PM

Sent you a PM.

DC

1967 Duetto (2X)
DC
post #18 of 33 (permalink) Old 02-06-2016, 05:50 PM

I would like to buy the plastic "B" pillar covers. Left/Right. Please send a PM with your asking price including shipping to Washington State. They look to be in good conditions. Lease confirm that they are not cracked or broken

Thank You

Pwstonebraker@gmail.com

post #19 of 33 (permalink) Old 02-08-2016, 11:13 AM

would love to have the plastic molding that covers the top inside of the windshield. Mine is in several pieces. Unfortunately, it is quite fragile and would not survive shipping. However, it appears that you may have 2 chrome wiper blades wrapped in plastic. Also interested in what appears to be a single helper spring for the top. Please Email me at wprice101@aol.com to let me know about these items. PS: can't tell you how long(years) it took me to get so many of the parts you have since my car was missing a lot of body items.
post #20 of 33 (permalink) Old 02-15-2016, 06:45 PM
USTA BE AN AD-MIN
Platinum Subscriber

Garage
Buyer be ware

I've had a bad experience from this seller. Please see my post in the vendor review forum.

Brian __________________________________
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #21 of 33 (permalink) Old 11-11-2016, 04:31 AM

Duetto parts required

Hi,

Hoping you may the following available...

1) Soft top frame Springs x 2. (Spring is attached to soft top frame and is attached, or hooked into a hole attached to the interior body)
2) Soft Top clamps (and all bits that come with the clamps)
3) Rubber soft top frame strap

Thank you & Kind Regards,

Sam
Attached Images

post #22 of 33 (permalink) Old 12-10-2016, 12:29 PM

duetto parts

Interested in heater assembly, including heater control lever assembly. Please advise.
post #23 of 33 (permalink) Old 12-10-2016, 12:35 PM

Heater parts...

Sorry...I do not have any heater parts remaining except a non-functioning two speed fan motor of dubious value and oneor two side spring clips

Bob
post #24 of 33 (permalink) Old 12-10-2016, 01:02 PM
Gold Subscriber

Glove box door

Hi Bob, do you happen to have a glove box door?

Thanks,
JC

JC de Koeijer

Giulia street rod, '65 Giulia 1600Ti, 74 Spider Veloce, '05 GT.
post #25 of 33 (permalink) Old 12-10-2016, 01:04 PM

Glovebox door

Nope! I have seen your ads and have tried in the past to make a referral, Sorry.

Bob
JCDK likes this.
post #26 of 33 (permalink) Old 12-10-2016, 04:06 PM

I know they are not pictured, but do you have the 2 pieces of carpet for the tunnel section available ?

I need the early '66 variants for use with the small ashtray/lighter assy. Black or grey will both work.

Thanks,

Bob

1966 Duetto
1976 Spider Veloce
post #27 of 33 (permalink) Old 12-10-2016, 04:41 PM

Some things to small to see ! Do you have the direction signal indicators (on the dash) ?
Thanks, Trym
post #28 of 33 (permalink) Old 12-10-2016, 04:59 PM
Gold Subscriber

Luto

He was retiring to Italy. Not sure you can make contact.
"OldCanuck" I have a used set you can borrow as a pattern.
Cheers, Jon

Present:
1967 Spider
1974 GTV (1969 Tribute)
1967 Spider (project)
Past:
1964 Giulia Sprint. 1966 Giulietta 101 Sprint
1967 Super 1968 GTV 1974 Berlina
1979 Alfetta Mille Miglia 1987 Milano
Non Alfa:
1953 MGTD 1958 TR3 1962 AH 3000 MKII
1969 AMX
post #29 of 33 (permalink) Old 12-10-2016, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by not2old4toys View Post
He was retiring to Italy. Not sure you can make contact.
"OldCanuck" I have a used set you can borrow as a pattern.
Cheers, Jon
Jon,

Thanks but I need a good used set to replace a set that are too far gone to do anything with. The fibres and knap on the top of the tunnel are pretty much gone thru to the backing. The Duetto is original except for a 1985 repaint, so you can understand why I don't want new. That would be too easy, and just wouldn't look right.

Thanks for your offer.

1966 Duetto
1976 Spider Veloce
post #30 of 33 (permalink) Old 12-10-2016, 05:17 PM

Hello Trym: Now, it is possible that I have the two small turn indicator cylinders that fit inside the dash holes....

Please let me respond to you within 24 hours or so...

Bob Little

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode