WARNING Scam going on! - Page 14 - Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums

4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #196 of 216 (permalink) Old 12-13-2016, 12:49 AM
Gold Subscriber

lidsenltd contacted me too. He pretend to sell me the Veloce Plenum I 'm looking for.

Alejandro - Italy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #197 of 216 (permalink) Old 12-13-2016, 01:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by franjo mokina View Post
...It looks like my 480 euro and the "perfect"cluster are in his hands.......
how did you pay?
if you used paypal or credit card, get them to get your money back.
If you transferred to a bank account or cash, its gone.

"laborbedarf" by the way is 'laboratory equipment suppliers'. Scammer probably just picked that address out of the blue. Google satelite shows it to be a pretty impressive house.

Dom - Alfa Spider 1990 S4 - formerly: Alfa 101 Sprint, 2600 Sprint, Montreal - family classics: Jensen Interceptor II, '58 Hooper RR Silver Cloud I, Shadow II, '60 Corvette.
post #198 of 216 (permalink) Old 12-13-2016, 03:43 AM
Gold Subscriber

Send a message via Skype™ to franjo mokina
WARNING Scam going on!

Bank transfer-never again.

Franjo
http://www.alfafranjo.com/

post #199 of 216 (permalink) Old 12-13-2016, 06:30 AM
USTA BE AN AD-MIN
Platinum Subscriber

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by targaflorio View Post
Hi Franjo, if you paid with PayPal, you can open a dispute and PayPal will reimburse you. You can also make a complaint to the Postal Police. In this way they will control if the shipment is returned to sender.
This is good advice. Call the local Police station where this guy supposedly lives and file a complaint.

Brian __________________________________
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #200 of 216 (permalink) Old 12-13-2016, 08:29 PM

Definitely pursue this. As a general rule, PayPal is the safest way to pursue these transactions
post #201 of 216 (permalink) Old 12-29-2016, 02:59 AM
Gold Subscriber

Send a message via Skype™ to franjo mokina
WARNING Scam going on!

It looks like Christmas time has softened Angelo Fragassi heart,the package suddenly received on his address-i received the money back.I will use only Paypal in future for buying parts,bank transfer no more.
Regards
Franjo

Franjo
http://www.alfafranjo.com/
post #202 of 216 (permalink) Old 12-29-2016, 08:39 AM

Good news, Franjo. This stuff is not at all fun.

Jim . . . '72 Super 1300, '70, 1750GTV, 2nd series,
'62, Lancia Flaminia Zagato3c, 2nd series
post #203 of 216 (permalink) Old 01-10-2017, 08:00 AM

scammers

Report Private Message Private Message: 1600 3 bolt mechanical bellhousing
Today, 07:00 AM
bremmers

1600 3 bolt mechanical bellhousing
Howdy! I am doing major sales of extra spares and plenty others from dismantled parts cars. Perhaps, you should let me know if there are other parts you are looking to purchase. E-mail to me an available phone number and a list to bremmersproperties@gmail.com

Regards,

John Bremmer
USA
post #204 of 216 (permalink) Old 01-10-2017, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.G View Post
Report Private Message Private Message: 1600 3 bolt mechanical bellhousing
Today, 07:00 AM
bremmers

1600 3 bolt mechanical bellhousing
Howdy! I am doing major sales of extra spares and plenty others from dismantled parts cars. Perhaps, you should let me know if there are other parts you are looking to purchase. E-mail to me an available phone number and a list to bremmersproperties@gmail.com

Regards,

John Bremmer
USA
FYI: email crops up on lotus forum too.....
Complete 2000e gearbox : Wanted or Needed by LotusElan.net

Dom - Alfa Spider 1990 S4 - formerly: Alfa 101 Sprint, 2600 Sprint, Montreal - family classics: Jensen Interceptor II, '58 Hooper RR Silver Cloud I, Shadow II, '60 Corvette.
post #205 of 216 (permalink) Old 01-10-2017, 10:20 AM
Trained (ex)Professional
Platinum SubscriberAdministrator

User 'bremmers' has been banned.

Jim

Series 2 USA 1750 GTV (in Series 1 European clothing)
post #206 of 216 (permalink) Old 01-10-2017, 09:51 PM
Gold Subscriber

I would never buy any Alfa part that is paid for using a wire transfer or Western Union unless you have prior business with that person or company. I have purchased many parts from Europe and had no problems with any of the vendors or private parties. I also like to call the person if possible and email them before doing any business.
post #207 of 216 (permalink) Old 02-07-2017, 04:07 PM

Hi All,

Richard Weeks ??

from Sweden / USA ???

do someone know this person ?

he contacted me for buying and selling alfa parts I have for sale / trade

rgds Franco
post #208 of 216 (permalink) Old 02-08-2017, 01:59 AM

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to concept 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by franco-veloce View Post
Hi All,

Richard Weeks ??

from Sweden / USA ???

do someone know this person ?

he contacted me for buying and selling alfa parts I have for sale / trade

rgds Franco
Richard Weeks?

Ha-ha, sounds like some kind of a mix of the leading personalities from both "Fast N´Loud" and "Misfit Garage", Richard Rawlings and Thomas Weeks.
Both series can be seen on Discovery Channel in Sweden.

Dennis
post #209 of 216 (permalink) Old 03-13-2017, 03:58 PM

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to concept 101
I think there´s new fortune seeker with zero posts on the Board again, see here below:

Nardi steering wheel for 750-101 Sprint/Spider Looking to buy used original 50´- 60´
Hi, I will be able to source out these parts like I have done in the past if you let me know all that you are looking to purchase and a phone number to peterpietr@gmail.com

Regards,

Peter Pietz
USA
post #210 of 216 (permalink) Old 03-13-2017, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by concept 101 View Post
I think there´s new fortune seeker with zero posts on the Board again, see here below:

Nardi steering wheel for 750-101 Sprint/Spider Looking to buy used original 50´- 60´
Hi, I will be able to source out these parts like I have done in the past if you let me know all that you are looking to purchase and a phone number to peterpietr@gmail.com

Regards,

Peter Pietz
USA

Peter has contacted me as well..... it is certainly a scam. I just deleted him......

1966 Duetto
1976 Spider Veloce

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode