Alfa Romeo Forums banner

2 Carbs Type "45DC03"

For Sale 
3K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  RuthG 
#1 ·
Hello everybody,

While I was tidying up my cellar, I found 2 Carburetors Type "45DC03", which are in a good state. Due to the fact that I don't need them anymore, I am trying to sell them here. Fitting for several 4 cyl. models of Alfa Romeo. And definitely a part which is rare on the market.

Please contact me for further information/ pictures and let me know your price ideas.

Your's sincerely,
em3

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Dear DPeterson3,

I appreciate your advice and am grateful for any offer and information, members participating in this great platform can give me. But I will definitely not sell those eligible parts (which even weren't cheap for me to acquire many years ago) for a knocked-down price.

I took some new photos of the carbs, that you can see below.

Kind regards,
em3

Attachments

#8 ·
Hello everyone,

I say thank you to every single member replying to this thread and am surprised that those parts might be so extremely precious. Most of the times, I do only find useless, old stuff in my celler, but this time?! Wow!

Those carbs are lying there for many years now. In the past, I wanted to plug them in an Opel Manta, former car of mine. And it would be a great pleasure, to find someone to use them in an extraordinary, beloved car.

The carbs are located at Southern Germany and I am sorry, that there's lack of time this week, I can't find any moment to answer to the requests I received up to now. Giving you a call might be possible at the weekend, but we have to consider time shift between US and Germany (I think, all the requests were from US up to now). But I have to admit, that my English skills are limited :eek:

Thank you La Voce for this contact. I will write this gentleman :)

With kindest regards,
em3

#9 ·
Also, think about selling to someone who will will be using these rather than someone who will resell them at a higher price.
Lots of Weber experts here, but very few who would have the right car to use these on as Alfa didn't make a model that came with these.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.