Wanted Jack Parts - Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums

Old 02-29-2012, 06:28 PM

Jack Parts

I am looking for a replacement gear for my Battaini jack for my 58 spider. I need the smaller 12 tooth gear that is affixed to the crank handle. Anyone with this or a jack for salvage please contact me. Thanks.

Vern in Oregon
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-29-2012, 06:36 PM
Born Again Boarder
Gold Subscriber

Send a message via Skype™ to Anfanuts
FYI. I've identified at least 4 slightly differently sized/shaped Alfa jacks, this after an end-cap ordered from a vendor was not even a close fit. There is a thread floating around here somewhere. Not all replacement parts may fit. Perhaps by narrowing it to a "58" you may be successful if it is original, etc.
- Pinyo - '72 Super, 2L/4.30LSD (pictures)(and more) - for that late mid-life crisis!!
- Gina Lolo Bianca - '65 early Series 1 Super, white/lt.blue-gray, stock 1600/4.56 (pics)(more pics) (Blog) - for the heck of it now!!!
- Mr Meconium- '73 Giulia Super 1.6, Giallo Piper/black, very stock (pics) - for another Euro trip?
Gone-
- El Blanco - '75 Super, ex-Nuova to earlier Super style, 2L/4.30LSD, white/gray-black - pics - SOLD
- Colonel Mustard - '67 Giulia Sprint GTV, Giallo Ocra/black, very stock, 1600 (pics) - LINK
- '70 1300 TI, 2L/4.10LSD, white/black - for a short while only . . .
- Benjamin - '76 ex-Nuova to 1600 Super (pics) - for the 2011 Euro trip
- '69 1750 Berlina (wish I still had)
Links
Pinyo's 2010, 10 wk, 8000 mi "Super" Euro-Trip Blog - LINK
Benjamin's 2011, 7 week, 3500 mile "Super2" Euro-Trip Blog - LINK
Gina Lolo's 2011 Alfa Convention, 3350 mile Roadtrip blog - LINK
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-29-2012, 06:47 PM

Thanks for the heads up on multiple jacks being out there. As I posted, it is a 12 tooth bevel straight cut gear that is mounted on the crank handle. The interior bore and or crank handle shaft size is 9mm. The height of the gear is approximately 13mm.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.