For Sale Milano Carbon Fiber Hood & Trunk - Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums

Old 01-08-2012, 03:36 AM
Gold Subscriber

Milano Carbon Fiber Hood & Trunk - SOLD!

Well, a new year and I need to start clearing my inventory of Milano parts now that I am officially a GTV6 owner.

So I might as well start with the big ticket item as some folks start prepping cars for track use and are looking for weight advantage.

Pics posted are graciously 'borrowed' from JvR's CF thread just to show quality, fit and finish on a car. My set for sale is in pristine condition (and doesn't have the hood latches as depicted in one picture below). This set for sale was never installed on a Milano...the intended car was unexpectedly totalled by a drunk neighbor on his meandering route home. The trunk lid has indentations for the wrap around spoiler and Alfa emblem. All latches, and hinges mount in the stock places...these pieces are direct replacements for the OEM hood and trunk.

Same prices apply as before - $1500 for the set plus shipping. Yes, willing to listen to reasonable offers (send PM please) but 'reasonable' is the operative word here. These are one of a kind quality pieces that likely won't ever be reproduced.

If you need more info please search on the CF hood and trunk thread by Jungle Justice.

I am looking to sell these as a pair. I am not interested in selling just the hood. I am open to possible barter +/- cash on HP 3L V6 engine (12V or 24V) parts or maybe some T/A suspension mods. Email me with possible offers to consider.

Shipping will be from Seattle. I am not in the big & bulky parts shipping business so we will need to figure out a safe and cost effective method of shipping for any interested party that can not pick up locally.

Whether for lightness/dynamics needs (racing/driving 'con gusto') or for aesthetics/street cred, now's the time to step up and get this last available set - hood and trunk. The pics posted speak for themselves.

PM or email me if interested.
Attached Images

73 GTV - race car restoration
84 GTV6 - Signore Busso
95 164LS - Black Bomber

Previous Alfas: 76, 78, 79 Alfetta GT, 78 Alfetta Sports Sedan, 86 & 87 Milano Verde, 86 Gold Milano (Mirko's race car), 94 164 LS 5sp, 94 164 LS Auto (conversion)

84 VF1000F Honda Interceptor
07 VFR800 Interceptor, 25th Ann Edition

"Pay attention son!" - Foghorn Leghorn

Last edited by Renaldo; 10-16-2012 at 11:29 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-24-2012, 12:25 PM

hey there Renaldo,

I heard John talking about these kits for quite some time. He helped my get my 3.5L 4 cam milano running. I saw you were interested in trading for some suspension bits or 3 liter motors. Im not sure what I have as far as motor bits go, but I do have quiteeee a bit if you could be more specific? Also, I have a complete RSR coil over kit that I purchased with the assistance of John as well and never installed it. I was going to put it into my milano, but I dont see that happening anytime in the very near future.
The kit was quite a bit more then what you are asking for the hood/boot but would you maybe consider a partial swap with some $ on top??
Let me know if this may be something for you to consider or not.
Giuseppe Lo Re
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-07-2012, 11:06 PM
Gold Subscriber

Bump, bump... no better place to spend your tax refund than on a beautiful carbon fiber hood and trunk for your Milano!
84 GTV6 - Signore Busso
95 164LS - Black Bomber

Previous Alfas: 76, 78, 79 Alfetta GT, 78 Alfetta Sports Sedan, 86 & 87 Milano Verde, 86 Gold Milano (Mirko's race car), 94 164 LS 5sp, 94 164 LS Auto (conversion)

Old 02-11-2012, 07:08 PM

PM Sent with offer
64 Giulia Sprint Speciale (Primo) for sale
67 Duetto Speedster (Isabella)
69 Euro GTV (Massimo) for sale
87 Milano Verde (Juliet) for sale
92 Spider Veloce (Silvia) for sale
91 164S (Gina)
93 164S (gave to my son)
Ford F750 Alfa Transporter Crew Cab/Hide Out (Stella!) for sale

Past: 76, 78, 79 Alfetta GT, 71 GTV, 91 164S
Old 03-02-2012, 03:52 AM
Gold Subscriber

These Fine pieces still available

As of yet no hard cash, or even a money order from Nigeria, has come through claiming these one of a kind carbon fiber pieces for someone's Milano.

PM me if interested.
84 GTV6 - Signore Busso
95 164LS - Black Bomber

Old 03-16-2012, 08:58 PM
Gold Subscriber

Well had a nibble but no bites this week.

CF hood and trunk remain available. PM me if interested.
84 GTV6 - Signore Busso
95 164LS - Black Bomber

Old 04-03-2012, 01:26 PM
Gold Subscriber

April already? No time like the present to finish that modified look and save some serious weight in the process. Send a PM if interested.
84 GTV6 - Signore Busso
95 164LS - Black Bomber

Old 05-05-2012, 04:11 PM
Gold Subscriber

Springtime is the right time for upgrades...

No solid offers yet, though a few wishful enquiries. Still available for your consideration...
84 GTV6 - Signore Busso
95 164LS - Black Bomber

Old 10-16-2012, 11:32 PM
Gold Subscriber

Going, going, gone...

This last pair of Carbon Fiber Hood & Trunk have now been sold. Parts on their way to a gentleman down under. Thanks for all the interest over the months.
84 GTV6 - Signore Busso
95 164LS - Black Bomber

Old 10-17-2012, 09:55 AM
Gold Subscriber

Beautiful pieces, glad they went to a good home.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.