Alfa Romeo Forums banner

'71 GTV Front & Rear Bumpers

For Sale 
1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  kengta 
#1 ·
Fair condition......tired of picking them up from under the car and putting them back when I'm welding plus I could do with the cash for replacement panels!

Complete with front turn signals - not sure if they came with the brackets tacked on like that from the factory!!!

No license plate lamps -

One of the side mounting tabs split, no mounting hardware (unless I come across them in the attic) -

They'd straighten up OK, or send them to bumper boyz for a refurb......they did my old Torino ones which looked like new when they came back......

Make me an offer before I eBay them......I know the last set I sold the shipping to CO was $110 ish.......so it's better for both parties if it's local pick up - but I don't mind shipping them!

See less See more
#4 ·
I think that front bumper is for a GTV with signal lights above bumper in a fender cutout. I see recesses to clear the signal lights on the bumpers upper surface.

The welded on bracket for signal light was done to make use of the later below bumper signal light configuration.

I'm guessing that at some time the original bumper was replaced with the one you have which was not the correct one.

FWIW

Ken

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.