Alfa Romeo Forums banner

AR Alfasud Sprint (902A) body parts

Wanted 
4K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Alex 
#1 ·
Alfa Romeo Alfasud Sprint (902A, 1983) needs help with restoration. Maybe someone could sell me the following items:
- Both front fenders (may be rusted but preferably with no or little damage ;))
- Front grill (any series)
- Rear lights (later series)
- A pair of round grills - vent covers? - on the rear fenders (preferably with cloverleaf pattern :rolleyes: )

I'm monitoring eBay for a month or two - I've seen only the rear lights of the first series Sprint. Thanks in advance.

#2 ·
Adriano,

I might have some of the parts you are looking for, because I purchased a very large quantity of NOS and used parts about two months ago, which I'm still sorting through. I certainly have a lot of NOS Alfasud parts but the ones you describe I probably only have in 'good used' condition.

If you can post some photos of the items you need, that would help me a LOT. I would imagine that the cost of shipping for the fenders would be terrifying! But I will see if I can help you.

Alex.

#3 ·
OK, Alex - I will try to make photos this weekend when I get to the garage.

PS Yes, fender delivery may be pretty dear, but let's see. A friend of mine has ordered quite a lot from AH Motorsports recently and I will ask him about delivery issue.

#4 · (Edited)
Did not get to the garage last weekend so I post other people's photos for a reference (I hope they would not mind).

Front grill early series and the fender:

Front grill later series and the fender:

Side view of the front fender:

Tail light early style:

Tail light later series:

#5 ·
Adriano,

Sorry it's been a while since I last replied to this topic. I have found some parts for you, though!

1. Cloverleaf rear vent - the chrome will need reapplying (maybe use silver enamel paint?). Rare. Make me an offer.

2. Rear lights - both early and later versions. Perfect. Would like to get about £75 GBP for the early set and £60 GBP for the later set.

3. Early front grille. Missing one chrome strip, otherwise complete and in good condition, just needs cleaning. Make me an offer. Might not be worth sending you, as the postage costs will be high :eek:.

Let me know if there is anything else you need, as I now have a better understanding of which parts I have!

Alex.

Attachments

#6 ·
Hello, Alex. Nice hearing from you.

I am quite interested in the rear vents and front grill. Since we talked last time I had found the rear lights here in Ukraine. It is hard for me to make an offer as I might name as low as "5 GBP each". Hey, I am a buyer after all :D Also, there are no such parts in Ukraine so that I can tell you how much they are here to make even a slight guess. I bought a grill for Lancia Beta 2nd series in Germany and it was about 30 Euro including delivery. Say, 50GBP for vents and the grill (excluding delivery)? Delivery is another issue - let's talk about it if the pricing is OK for both or us.

Regarding the other parts - I am searching the right front fender. Mine is very bad (bended, not properly restored, rusted). Hope you have it. Any color.

Thank you. I am looking forward to you answer... and offers.

PS Tried to write this via PM but - there was no space there for my message :)

#7 ·
Hi, AdrianoM from Kiev!

I've looked through your message and dicided to write to you.
I'm from Minsk and now I try to restorate AR Sprint'86. This Sprint is only one in Belarus so I have some difficulties with it. I'm building 1.7 16v and all necessary
concerning engine and suspension I have. If you want to talk about our Sprints write here or on my e-mail.
It's very nice to meet you here.
P.s. I need front windshield for my Sprint maybe some Ukrainian has it...

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.