Alfa Romeo Forums banner

Fusebox B

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  IRONBLOCK 
#1 · (Edited)
Which diagram is the correct one?

#2 ·
It depends upon your car.

None of the four (or five?) schematics I found exactly matched my car.

I ended up finding the best guidance from the one for AC equipped cars, although my car shows no evidence of ever having AC.

#3 ·
Thanks. My car have AC and I have 3 squematics in my hands. One says papajam @2007 R2aug 2008 for cars w/o AC. The other two have no reference at all.

#4 · (Edited)
I eventually turned up at least four versions. Generally, when you are working on a sub-system, you can find one that matches that system. The same schematic might not match a different sub-system, but another scheme will.

For instance, the non-AC scheme worked for most areas on my car. However, it was the AC scheme that worked for most of the switches and wires in my console. My fan switch has an extra position as would be correct for the AC car, but only enough wires for the non AC two position switch.

It can all be figured out.

#5 ·
Fuse #2 in fusebox B is used only in A/C equipped cars (it goes to the A/C fan relay). If you would like the A/C version diagram, dated 2013, please PM me your email address and I'll send it to you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.