Wanted Duetto 1600 Owners Manual - Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-03-2016, 01:19 PM Thread Starter

Duetto 1600 Owners Manual

I would like a good original copy of a Duetto 1600 Owners / Operators Manual.

I know there is one on ebay right now, but for the ratty condition, it is way over inflated.

Let me know what you have.

Thank You,
Bob

1966 Duetto
1976 Spider Veloce
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-03-2016, 03:31 PM
USTA BE AN AD-MIN
Platinum Subscriber

Garage
Watch out for the reprints. They are really good.

Reprints?

Brian __________________________________
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-19-2017, 03:06 PM Thread Starter

Still looking......

Thanks,
Bob

1966 Duetto
1976 Spider Veloce

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-19-2017, 04:36 PM
USTA BE AN AD-MIN
Platinum Subscriber

Garage
I have two. Both are in Italian. One is mint and the other just a bit less than mint. If you're interested in either, I can post pictures.

Last edited by ossodiseppia; 04-19-2017 at 06:20 PM.
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-20-2017, 02:02 PM

Sent you a PM Bob
Ric
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-20-2017, 02:16 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ossodiseppia View Post
I have two. Both are in Italian. One is mint and the other just a bit less than mint. If you're interested in either, I can post pictures.
Thanks but I think I need english.

1966 Duetto
1976 Spider Veloce
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-20-2017, 02:17 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballough510 View Post
Sent you a PM Bob
Ric
Ric,

Thanks... got it and will reply right away.

BG

1966 Duetto
1976 Spider Veloce
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-23-2017, 12:34 PM Thread Starter

Still looking......

Thank You,

Bob

1966 Duetto
1976 Spider Veloce
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-23-2017, 02:11 PM

I've got it in English..6/68.. says Spider 1600 ...Pinkish orange cover.. VG.. make me an offer on PM before we go further.
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-23-2017, 02:38 PM

Fair is fair.. If you don't like it return for your money back.....It's pretty nice ..not one note or pen/pencil mark.. It is 49 years old and not hermetically sealed so it's not brand new.. If it was better you wouldn't ever open it.
Attached Images

post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-23-2017, 03:06 PM Thread Starter

Thank You.....

PM sent.

1966 Duetto
1976 Spider Veloce
post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-23-2017, 03:56 PM

Please state precisely what you are looking for.. including edition and language. It would have saved me a lot of time and maybe others.
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-23-2017, 04:20 PM Thread Starter

You told me what you had, and I made you an offer as you requested.......the only thing that didn't work for me was your price, or my offer, which is completely up to you. I'm sorry if you think you are out a little bit of time.

1966 Duetto
1976 Spider Veloce
post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-25-2017, 05:20 PM Thread Starter

Guys,

I don't need a museum quality Duetto Owners Manual with a Wall St. price tag...... I am fortunate enough to have a nice, mostly original 1966 Duetto that gets driven fairly regularly. On a scale from 1 to 10...... a 6 to 8 will work.

Thanks again.

1966 Duetto
1976 Spider Veloce
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-25-2017, 08:24 PM
USTA BE AN AD-MIN
Platinum Subscriber

Garage
I don't think you'll find much for under $100.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode