ICD Cruise and BBQ to the Canadian Heritage Warplane Museum Sunday June 5, 2016 - Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums

3Likes
  • 1 Post By Dino spider
  • 1 Post By Dino spider
  • 1 Post By Dino spider

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-24-2016, 08:53 PM Thread Starter

ICD Cruise and BBQ to the Canadian Heritage Warplane Museum Sunday June 5, 2016

Hi everyone
The next scheduled event is the Cruise and BBQ to the Canadian Heritage Warplane Museum Sunday June 5, 2016

4Canada likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-26-2016, 02:15 PM

Really looking forward to this, my first ICD event, in my first Italian car!

Anyone going from west of the GTA (I'm near London), want to hook up and cruise there together?
Not sure if I can make the official meet-up areas in time (can try), but hope to see a bunch of cool people and their cars there (and planes - I'm a runway rat from way back).

post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-27-2016, 06:24 AM Thread Starter

Hi Everyone

We still have some space available for this Sunday June 5 Cruise and BBQ to the Canadian Heritage Warplane Museum.
Please details below and register at Italian Car Day (Toronto) (Woodbridge, ON) - Meetup
Attached Images

4Canada likes this.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-02-2016, 02:29 PM Thread Starter

Hi Everyone
The weather for this Sunday ICD Cruise and BBQ to the Canadian Heritage Warplane Museum is not looking good, calling for rain all day.

We are rescheduling this event to Sunday June 12. We will be meeting at the same locations and times.

For anyone that has registered and paid for this event but are unable to attend on the new date, we will be offering refunds.

Registration on the web site Italian Car Day (Toronto) (Woodbridge, ON) - Meetup will re-open for anyone that would like to attend on the new date of Sunday June 12
If you have already register for the original date and are attending on the new date, you do not have to re-register.
Attached Images

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-12-2016, 06:13 PM Thread Starter

It was a fantastic day for a drive and BBQ at the Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum

Members from ICD, Ontario Fiat Club, Alfa Romeo Club and the Ferrari club went for a scenic drive around the Hamilton waterfront on rout to the Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum.

The 30 participants park their Italian cars on the tarmac for photos next to some Vintage aircraft

60 guests were also treated to a BBQ lunch followed by a tour of the museum.
Attached Images

4Canada likes this.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-17-2016, 02:18 PM

Thanks for organizing this and thank you to everyone who came out - had a great time!

Came all the way from London to see this beauty:

Nice to meet another 4C pilot:

One of only two flying Lancasters left in the world.
When I was a kid, this one was on a plinth at the Goderich airport - they took the wings off and flew the fuselage under a helicopter to Hamilton. I remember seeing that on the news!

The B-25 is pretty neat as well. Amazing collection, really.

You think that getting parts for your older Alfa is hard - try sourcing things for this Tiger Moth!

Taz, whoever he is, has a nice toy!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode