Alfa Romeo Forums banner

Gorgeous 1991 Spider, shown at AROC Nashville, $10,000

For Sale 
1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Michael Yurch 
#1 ·
If you want a roadworthy, tour ready, and gorgeous Series 4 Spider, look no further. Valentino has 78,000 miles, the latest 2,000 acquired driving from Alexandria, VA to the 2016 Alfa Romeo Owners Club convention in Nashville. Before that trip I had the rear shocks and springs replaced and the U-joints replaced. The car drove brilliantly and had no issues during this trip. It's ready to be enjoyed the rest of this summer and beyond.

The car is raspberry red metallic -- freshly painted last summer. Alfa offered a red metallic in 1991 and it was pretty rare compared to standard red, but suits the car's lines well. Custom wheels and newer CD stereo, plus cloth tan top, are the other upgrades. Other than that it's a nice original car.

The A/C system is complete but needs a charge. On the trip to TN all the gauges worked but the speedometer was 10 MPH low at highway speeds.

I've owned this car since 2006 and for 30,000 miles. It has been garaged its whole life in NC, SC and VA. I'm not pressured to sell it but I have two other spiders and can't drive them all at once, so would be glad to see this excellent example head to another enthusiast.

$10,000 seems to be a fair market price for this nice an example and that is what I'm asking. Offers and trade ideas are welcome. The car is in Alexandria, VA, near three major DC area airports, and I'm glad to assist with shipping and in any other way.

Attachments

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.