For Sale FS: 1988 Alpha Romeo Spider Quadrifoglio Convertible 2-Door W/ 52,000 Miles - Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums > Alfa Romeo Classifieds Forums > Alfa Romeo Cars For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2006, 06:53 PM

For Sale FS: 1988 Alfa Romeo Spider Quadrifoglio Convertible 2-Door W/ 52,000 Miles

<b>
<u> <p>
<image src=http://www.franceautomobile.com/images/logo100/logo_Alfa%20Romeo.gif><br>
<image src=http://i6.ebayimg.com/01/i/000/7e/4a/969a_12.JPG> <br> <image src=http://i1.ebayimg.com/04/i/000/7e/4b/0272_0.JPG> <image src=http://i11.ebayimg.com/03/i/000/7e/4a/9bc8_0.JPG> <image src=http://i10.ebayimg.com/02/i/000/7e/4a/9e25_0.JPG> <image src=http://i6.ebayimg.com/03/i/000/7e/4a/a10d_0.JPG> <image src=http://i4.ebayimg.com/04/i/000/7e/4a/a36f_0.JPG> <image src=http://i21.ebayimg.com/03/i/000/7e/4a/a5e6_0.JPG>

NICE 1988 Alfa Romeo Spider Quadrifoglio Convertible 2-Door With 52,000 Miles L@@K ! ! !
</b>
<p>
A total creampuff . . . <p>
$0.01 starting bid with low private-party-value reserve. <p>
Free Alfa-logo front-windshield sunshade to the winning bidder, just because. <p>
Perfect for someone having a midlife crisis or just needing to get their groove back. <p>
Whoever buys this Spider is going to get the deal of the year, that is for sure.
<p>
This could be your solution to the gasoline crisis . . .<br>Who cares if gasoline is $2.19/gallon? You will only be filling up once every two or three weeks anyway! <p>
<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&viewitem=&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fs earch.ebay.com%3A80%2Fsearch%2Fsearch.dll%3Ffrom%3 DR40%26satitle%3D110067151343%26fvi%3D1&item=11006 7151343">This item is being offered via an auction at eBay; click the link to bid or to see pictures!</a>
</u>
<p>
<i>Description: </i> This Quadrifoglio Alfa Romeo Spider was their top-of-the-line model and it is the standard by which all other convertibles are compared. Nice classic vehicle in fresh racing black paint with luxurious taupe leather seating and rich crimson carpeting. Garage kept and mainly driven for a long trips. Its infrequent use is your gain. This thing is almost like new with only 52,000 easy miles on her. The EPA mileage is 21 MPG city and 27 highway, but I can tell you that it gets WAY MORE than that, sometimes as high as 33 city and 39 highway. Oh, and one more thing. I have a reasonably-priced parts supplier that always has everything you would need, new and OEM, and a fair mechanic that specializes in these foreign cars, for your needs in the future.
<p>
<i>Features And Specifications:</i> Robust 2.0-liter, 4-cylinder, fuel-injected engine. New rubber all around. Sport-styled alloy wheels. Power windows. Air conditioning; heating. Sound system includes a Pioneer DEH-P3600 EEQ CD stereo with super-efficient MOSFET 50-watt 4-way amplifier chip, XM-Satelite ready, with removeable face-plate; and Infinity speakers. Full instrumentation, including tachometer. Passenger-assist handles. Upholstered full-leather, reclining front sports bucket seats with head restraints. Deluxe carpeting in interior and trunk. Electric windshield wiper/washer has intermittent feature. European-styled headlights. <p>
<i>Hardtop And Wheels: </i> Several of you Spider experts have asked, so here is the low down. This Quadrifoglio does not come with original hardtop, and the Veloche wheels shown are the ones it is being sold with. Perhaps the replacements, if desired, would be available from Centerline Alpha Products in Colorado, Alfa Parts Exchange in California, or one of the many other <a href=http://autopedia.com/html/HotLinks_AlfaWBLAS.html target="_blank">Alpha sources listed at this link</a>. <p>
<i>Condition: </i> Babied by owners, and very gently used. If you want an economical, very reliable, garage-kept sports car, then this is it. Complete tune up and recent major 50,000 maintenance. New tires as well. BG gasoline additive product used regularly, so you know the fuel system is super clean. Motor is strong and runs like it just rolled out of the factory! Very, very nice and almost like new. Very low miles of less than 52,000. Fresh professional paint on the exterior in October and the body, of course, has no dents or dings. Interior is also well cared for and smoke free. Top is tight and and quiet when closed, but has a small professional repair on the rear clear window. Air conditioning could use a charge before summer. The Everything else works great. On a scale of "A+" (brand new) through "F" (trash), this is a solid "B++" (excellent). This vehicle is my fiancÚ's, but I fully stand behind this auction listing, just as I would with my own car sale.
<p>
<i><a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&viewitem=&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fs earch.ebay.com%3A80%2Fsearch%2Fsearch.dll%3Ffrom%3 DR40%26satitle%3D110067151343%26fvi%3D1&item=11006 7151343">EBay Starting Bid $0.01 With Low Reserve And Buy-It-Now Feature:</a> </i> This sports automobile is being offered at auction starting at $0.01, with a low reserve set at Kelly Blue Book private-party value as established with the stated miles and all of the listed options. There is going to be a lot of interest in this automobile, I am quite certain, but also feel free to contact me to make a reasonable offer.
<p>
<i>Contact Information: </i> Call Emy Sol at (303)-443-0800 to schedule a viewing or a test drive. Come take a look at her; you will want to take Alfa home with you!<p>

Last edited by renegadeenterpr; 12-16-2006 at 08:02 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-13-2006, 07:21 PM

Ok, so if you typed 'www.alfabb.com' to get to this site, how the heck do you get it wrong when you're trying to sell your car?
Old 12-13-2006, 08:11 PM

Send a message via AIM to Hit an Apex
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonBeeson View Post
Ok, so if you typed 'www.alfabb.com' to get to this site, how the heck do you get it wrong when you're trying to sell your car?
It makes my head hurt.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-13-2006, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hit an Apex View Post
It makes my head hurt.
Just annoys me how people can do that sometimes. I'm sure there's many 'alfisti' who feel this way too.
Old 12-13-2006, 08:29 PM

Here's a listing for the car on Craigslist in Denver (Aurora, actually)... "how do you spell Alfa" Spider
Old 12-13-2006, 08:30 PM

I guess you have to actually look at the symbol on the car and you might figure it out? Maybe some owners are really ignorant.
Old 12-14-2006, 04:12 AM

Cool

And why is one of the pictures out of focus?? Is it that hard to preview your pictures and take another? Always seems to me like they're trying to hide something. Something smells fishy.
Old 12-14-2006, 05:33 AM

I started reading his post and thought, "Oh man is he in for it..." Wasn't the Veloce the "top-of-the-line" model, not the quad? (excuse my spider ignorance...)
Old 12-14-2006, 05:40 AM

Come on fellas she stands behind her fiance's auction just like she would her own. Doesn't that make you feel confident? Alfa spelling is correct in some places but incorrect in others. The whole thing reads like dealer come on to me. That's not fish you smell, it's fried spam!
Old 12-14-2006, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkundrat View Post
I started reading his post and thought, "Oh man is he in for it..." Wasn't the Veloce the "top-of-the-line" model, not the quad? (excuse my spider ignorance...)

No, the Quad was the top of the line.

Dave
Old 12-14-2006, 07:07 AM

So, "it's a creampuff." Where have I heard that before

1973 GTV - bought 3/06, intend to keep forever
1969 GTV, #AR1530021 - sold 10/72, guess didn't intend to keep forever
Current project: '69 Corvette bought in '73, DD '73 - '80, in storage 1989-2002, now apart
Old 12-14-2006, 07:16 AM

I particularly like:

"Perfect for someone having a midlife crisis or just needing to get their grove back."

How did they know I lost my grove? ... I really miss those trees.
Old 12-14-2006, 07:24 AM

Fs: 1988 "ALhpah" Spider

Doesn't $9000.00 seem high for 1988 spider, even if its a " creampuff"??(an
overused term to describe a cars condition) Anyways a "creampuff" is the
name of a piece of pastry, whats that got to do with a car's condition !!
I would not object to a dealer selling a good " Aplhpa Romero" if they were
just straightforward and did their research. A dealer once told me an 1986
"ALPO spYKER' had a 6 cylinder engine and another told me a Milano had
a turbo engine!!!!! Just stupidity and shows a lack of respect. Might as well
sell a "Chivy MALtaboo"
Old 12-14-2006, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zygomatic View Post
I particularly like:

"Perfect for someone having a midlife crisis or just needing to get their grove back."

I always thought that when midlife crisis hits, you go looking for a young blond . But I wouldn't know cause I'm not there yet

1973 GTV - bought 3/06, intend to keep forever
1969 GTV, #AR1530021 - sold 10/72, guess didn't intend to keep forever
Current project: '69 Corvette bought in '73, DD '73 - '80, in storage 1989-2002, now apart
Old 12-14-2006, 07:30 AM

I'm 40...is that mid-life? Sure feels like it! That's why I've been here trying to find the perfect Spider!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.