For Sale 88 Milano Verde for sale - Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums

Old 11-19-2013, 10:09 AM

Send a message via AIM to VerdeVeepster
88 Milano Verde for sale

I am listing my 1988 Milano Verde for sale. The car has 125k and I bought it in 2005, at that time it had 42k, and I sparingly used it summers only until I needed a car more regularly (highway mostly) in 2010. There has been so much work done to the car over the years that it is too much to list, including a major head overhaul at 77k, fuel injectors and lines last year, and very recent timing belt/tensioner/cam and main seal replacement. Car is in good shape, recaros are really good (only one or two threads off in drivers seat). Could be great opportunity to make a nice daily driver or have an easy restoration project. I also have many spare parts for the car. I am posting it as I have a new car and do not have the appropriate garage space to keep the Verde.

Car is in the CT area. PM me with offers.
Attached Images

Last edited by VerdeVeepster; 05-14-2014 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Car now in southern CT for sale
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-21-2013, 05:54 PM

Verde

PM sent. Thanks!
Old 11-24-2013, 07:37 PM

can you text me your number and more pictures please very interested 347-578-1320
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
for sale, milano, milano 3.0, verde

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.