I've decided to sell my '67 duetto. It breaks my heart, but now nearly 8 years since my daughter was born I'm finding that I just can't get to working on my old car, let alone starting it. I'd love this great driving machine to go to someone who can give it the TLC it deserves. I'm asking $9500 OBO. Some specs (as best I know them):
-VIN : AR 665263
-ODO 60951 miles ( When I purchased the car in 1988 I was told the engine had been rebuilt at 35k miles).
- Radiator was re-cored at ~53k miles
- Master Brake Cyl. probably needs a rebuild.
- Yes, I know the seats are for a '69 ( the last owner wanted them that way).
- Yes the radio isn't original , nor is the driver side mirror ( I believe) .
- Everything else should be as real as when it was built.
Please contact me @ firstname.lastname@example.org
if you are interested.