For Sale 1967 spider 1600 - Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums

Old 10-14-2012, 04:22 PM

1967 spider 1600

Hello all,
I've decided to sell my '67 duetto. It breaks my heart, but now nearly 8 years since my daughter was born I'm finding that I just can't get to working on my old car, let alone starting it. I'd love this great driving machine to go to someone who can give it the TLC it deserves. I'm asking $9500 OBO. Some specs (as best I know them):
-VIN : AR 665263
-Tipo 10503
-ODO 60951 miles ( When I purchased the car in 1988 I was told the engine had been rebuilt at 35k miles).
- Radiator was re-cored at ~53k miles
- Master Brake Cyl. probably needs a rebuild.
- Yes, I know the seats are for a '69 ( the last owner wanted them that way).
- Yes the radio isn't original , nor is the driver side mirror ( I believe) .
- Everything else should be as real as when it was built.
Please contact me @ alfa.driver.111@gmail.com if you are interested.
Attached Images

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-14-2012, 07:34 PM
Gold Subscriber

Jeff - It will help your post if you tell prospective buyers where the car is located. GLWTS.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 10-14-2012, 08:50 PM

address

sorry 'bout that.
I'm located in Northern California (San Carlos). That's about 35 minutes south of San Francisco. Cheers, Jeff.
Old 10-15-2012, 06:15 PM

Email sent.
Thanks.
Old 11-10-2012, 04:09 PM

Price reduction!

Well, with the holidays coming and all, I have decided to drop the price on my old Alfa by almost 10% to $8500. Nothing makes a better present for the holidays than an Alfa, right?!
Cheers,

Jeff
Old 11-10-2012, 04:12 PM

registered user Jeffrock = Sculptn

not sure why alfabb has me listed two different ways, just in case I have just confused anyone here.
Old 12-19-2012, 04:28 PM

Beautiful color, GLWS!
[URL="http://www.jewelorjalopy.com"]http://www.jewelorjalopy.com[/URL]
Find a willing enthusiast to inspect your next car (Alfa or otherwise) before you buy. Or sign up to inspect cars for others, it's free to join!
Old 12-20-2012, 10:32 PM

Scultn, I have a few questions about your Spider. I'd like to know if that is the original color? Could you please post some photo's of the areas showing the rust that you mentioned and the small ding near the headlight? What is the conditioin of the top, do you have any pictures of it also? You state that you haven't driven the car for several years, have you started it; what condition is in to perform a test drive? What do you estimate the cost of the repair for the suspension strap? Do you have the maintenance manuals for the car. Thank you.
Old 02-19-2013, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger21 View Post
Scultn, I have a few questions about your Spider. I'd like to know if that is the original color? Could you please post some photo's of the areas showing the rust that you mentioned and the small ding near the headlight? What is the conditioin of the top, do you have any pictures of it also? You state that you haven't driven the car for several years, have you started it; what condition is in to perform a test drive? What do you estimate the cost of the repair for the suspension strap? Do you have the maintenance manuals for the car. Thank you.
Hi
How was the car stored over the years? I'd like to know if that is the original color? Could you please post some photo's of the areas showing the rust that you mentioned and the small ding near the headlight? Is the car "all there" as for the original trim. etc.
Thanks,
TCT
Old 02-24-2013, 05:42 PM

Isn't this car sold!?

Why does this old post keep coming back? Notice the orig poster does't reply?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.