For Sale 83 alfa 33 sportwagon - Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums

Old 09-19-2011, 08:12 PM

83 alfa 33 sportwagon

I have an 83 Model 33 Sportwagon sell out for $2500. Unfortunately someone beat a few dents into the hood and fender with a ball-peen hammer for me but I have a spare hood and fender. The car was imported by me in 2009 from Germany,I have driven it daily since then. It has a 1.5L Boxer motor with dual Delorto 33's on it. The carbs have been rebuilt and seem to be working fine for the last 7500 miles. I have not seen another one of these cars in the USA, I have seen a couple of sedans but no wagons. It has new tires, KYB shocks and springs, new front rotors and pads, a new clutch (in the box) and runs fine. It ahs the typical Alfa crunch when you go hard from 1st to 2nd but I don;t do that since the massive 105 HP will tear the car apart. The price is low because it will need to have some body work but like i said I have all the parts. I shipped an extra set of doors, a hood and both front fenders with the car. I also have three boxes of misc parts like wiper motors, brake boosters etc that will go with it. There is no need to trailer this car anywhere, it can be driven if need be, I drove it to Florida last year from Shreveport with no problems. Shoot me an e-mail if you have any questions.
Cheers,
Wendell
Attached Images

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-19-2011, 09:01 PM
Gold Subscriber

Last thing I need is another project but this thing looks pretty cool. What's it look like from the front?
[URL="https://picasaweb.google.com/109364797633015813591/1983AlfaRomeoSpider?authuser=0&feat=directlink"]1983 Alfa Romeo Spider[/URL] | [URL="https://picasaweb.google.com/109364797633015813591/BMW"]1991 BMW 318is[/URL] | 2003 Dodge Ram
--------------
Used to own [URL="https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-urs2zJb3uvg/RjFP_MIs6FI/AAAAAAAAAEM/vDQAMzkSnSg/84sf_234_003.jpg"]1984 Reynard FC Chassis 234[/URL] | 1996 BMW M3 | 1991 Galant VR4 | 1988 RX-7 Convertible | 1985 RX-7 | 1981 Rabbit | 1980 200SX | 1976 Volare Station Wagon
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 09-20-2011, 06:11 AM

More pics

Here are a few more pics of the 'ol 33. The seats need to be replaced/redone as the years have not been kind to the Koenigs. Ebay has sport seats like these for about 350 bucks delivered. Just for fun I also put on an OMP front strut brace, very hard to find for this car.
Attached Images

Old 09-20-2011, 03:37 PM
Gold Subscriber

Nice!, once saw one like that here in Peru, good luck with the sale!
Old 09-21-2011, 05:47 AM

I wold like to talk to you about your car. How do I reach you?
Terry Bennett 1 603 781 0195 (New Hampshire)
Old 09-23-2011, 10:30 AM
Always Look For Another
Gold Subscriber

Can you post more interior pictures? I would like to see the rear seats (up and down), headliner, etc.

Thanks,
Ben
Old 09-24-2011, 01:22 PM

More Pics

Here you go.
Attached Images

Old 10-03-2011, 07:13 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to ardo123
is this car still available?
Old 10-03-2011, 08:05 PM

Talking 33

Yes, the car is still available. If you would like to speak to me about it feel free to give me a PM and I'll hook you up with my cell number. I have posted some pics of the headliner as it is new and one of the other posters was asking to see it. I replaced the headliner myself last summer and it seems to be holding up quite well. The car does have a sunroof, it works and does not leak and is not rusted out at all.
Attached Images

Old 03-17-2012, 05:50 PM

Still around?
Old 04-10-2012, 03:02 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to DHIMBERGER Send a message via Skype™ to DHIMBERGER
Nice wagon! sell it yet? Never seen one before, very cool. Was it used as track support or was it acctually run at Phoenix (per the window stickers)

GLWS
Old 04-10-2012, 05:28 PM

The Wagon

She's sold to a good owner down in Mississippi. It was never used as a track support car, I just had some stickers laying around so I stuck em on!
Old 04-11-2012, 12:18 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to DHIMBERGER Send a message via Skype™ to DHIMBERGER
cool man. maybe i'll see it here down in the South

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.