Alfa Romeo Forums banner

83 alfa 33 sportwagon

For Sale 
17K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  DHIMBERGER 
#1 ·
I have an 83 Model 33 Sportwagon sell out for $2500. Unfortunately someone beat a few dents into the hood and fender with a ball-peen hammer for me but I have a spare hood and fender. The car was imported by me in 2009 from Germany,I have driven it daily since then. It has a 1.5L Boxer motor with dual Delorto 33's on it. The carbs have been rebuilt and seem to be working fine for the last 7500 miles. I have not seen another one of these cars in the USA, I have seen a couple of sedans but no wagons. It has new tires, KYB shocks and springs, new front rotors and pads, a new clutch (in the box) and runs fine. It ahs the typical Alfa crunch when you go hard from 1st to 2nd but I don;t do that since the massive 105 HP will tear the car apart. The price is low because it will need to have some body work but like i said I have all the parts. I shipped an extra set of doors, a hood and both front fenders with the car. I also have three boxes of misc parts like wiper motors, brake boosters etc that will go with it. There is no need to trailer this car anywhere, it can be driven if need be, I drove it to Florida last year from Shreveport with no problems. Shoot me an e-mail if you have any questions.
Cheers,
Wendell

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
More pics

Here are a few more pics of the 'ol 33. The seats need to be replaced/redone as the years have not been kind to the Koenigs. Ebay has sport seats like these for about 350 bucks delivered. Just for fun I also put on an OMP front strut brace, very hard to find for this car.

Attachments

#9 ·

Yes, the car is still available. If you would like to speak to me about it feel free to give me a PM and I'll hook you up with my cell number. I have posted some pics of the headliner as it is new and one of the other posters was asking to see it. I replaced the headliner myself last summer and it seems to be holding up quite well. The car does have a sunroof, it works and does not leak and is not rusted out at all.

Attachments

#11 ·
Nice wagon! sell it yet? Never seen one before, very cool. Was it used as track support or was it acctually run at Phoenix (per the window stickers)

GLWS

#12 ·
The Wagon

She's sold to a good owner down in Mississippi. It was never used as a track support car, I just had some stickers laying around so I stuck em on!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.