Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1977 Alfetta for sale on ebay - anyone know the car?

For Sale 
3K views 15 replies 5 participants last post by  sfalfa 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Not that I'm proclaiming to be an :rolleyes: expert or anything, if you tell me the town, it might be close enough that I could take it out for a test ride and flog it to within 1" of its life and tell you what I think:).

In all seriousness, I'm on Long Island and (if not too far) could at least look at you for you - but I gotta know by 5pm today cause after that I'm off line till Monday.

#4 ·
Thanks - but I'm not anywhere near being "in the market" - as much as I'd like to buy every one that comes up for sale. I can barely afford the one I have. :(

#9 ·
The 77 is the fastest sedan of them all:D

Although you lose a couple of MPH with the drag of the white paint.
Ivory seems to have a lower drag coefficient :eek:

Nice car. Wish I had the cash:(

Paul

#13 ·
I'd also say around 4-5k unless it has rust that he is ignoring. If you had to buy a crappy running one with bad syncros and the body was good it would cost you that much to get it right if you had to pay someone.
Of course I think $600.00 is a good price for an ivory sedan.......;)
Paul

#16 ·
So, didn't sell at $3,900. What's interesting is - I went to put it in my register - and it turns out I already had it. It's the same white car that was here in SF back in July 2006 when it went up for auction on eBay. It was a very nice looking car then - very little rust, had a weird blue interior - which was changed out, and my favorite part: it had early Maserati Biturbo wheels (look on my register - it's the white car in the pictures) which look great (maybe not as great as Daytonas though).
I believe the car was also brought back to life from one that was sitting in Alameda (East Bay) which sold off Craigslist in May 2004 for $400. Spoke with the owner of that one and was tempted to rescue it back then.
Guess I should have checked to see if I had it already way back when this thread started...oops!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.