Salvage auction 4C - Page 3 - Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums
 16Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-21-2017, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbadaro View Post
Situation update... Shipping company picked up the 4C from Copart... Come to dady now

Still didn't manage to get the repair / service history (reckon I'll try to reach out to previous owner on the 4C forum)... but local Alfa dealer did pull the options sheet... wow... hope it's ALL still with the car... race tuned suspension... coupe track package 1... sport tuned exhaust... performance tires... 4c coupe package - 22c... red car cover not in the delivery photos ... carbon fiber everything... annnnd... 2.6 additional gallons of gas (still there may be???).

On the down side, front light is broken... wasn't showing or mentioned on the Copart listing... but... sold as is I guess.

Racer Z... Racer Z... for the life of me I can't find the message string with your email which you so graciously sent... and I'm supposed to be a "teckkie"... early Alzheimer I guess... but thanks for the feedback and the welcome to the club you all.
sbadaro, I'll PM you with my contact info.

You might try: Alfa Romeo 4C Forums
We've got a 4C registry over there. You might possibly find some direct info on your new (used) car. My user name is the same as it is here.

The head lamp is about $900 USD. I had to replace one. I think they used these lamps on the Euro Spiders. If so, you might be able to source them locally. If not, you'll need to have them shipped from the US. One of the guys tried to install the fly-eye lamps on his NA car and they didn't work. There's a module or something that also needs to be changed. I don't know if he ever got them to work or not.

All those different suspensions you mentioned, they're all terms for the racing suspension. It only has the one suspension set. Two are available. Standard or Racing. I'm not clear what the differences are. Different dampers? Different anti-roll bars or lack of roll bars?

There is only one fuel tank to fit the 4C, 10 gallons. Although I've never been able to put more than 9.5 gallons in it. I was so scared I was not going to make it to a gas station. Running out of gas in a turbo charged car is not a good thing.

I suspect your 4C won't have any of the accessories. The car cover, funnel kit, battery tender and 12v air pump. Only if they were in the car when it was crashed.

There are several aftermarket companies making performance parts to fit the 4C now. This includes body panels. You should find out what your options are.
sbadaro likes this.

Racer†Z
2015 Alfa Romeo 4C
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode