Alfa Romeo 4C Launch Edition Owners List - Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums

6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-31-2015, 10:26 AM Thread Starter

Alfa Romeo 4C Launch Edition Owners List

The Owners List Spreadsheet has been updated and improved, and it will always be here until the end of time: http://1drv.ms/1HosnQx.

Here are current improvements:

-- There are now separate lists for Sold US cars (34 cars) and cars that are only reported at dealerships (9).
-- The sold cars are visible sorted by LE# and also now sorted by Date Sold (20 have dates, 14 do not)
-- Each different worksheet is available at the worksheet tabs at the bottom of the page.
-- There are also separate lists for the 500 Europe LE cars and the 100 Middle East LE cars.
-- There are links that provide the source of the data for every sold US car and every car at a dealership. Many of the Europe LE cars also have links, but most are to the www.AlfaOwner.com forum.

Rules, or more like guidelines (that's a "pirate code" joke):

-- When referring to Launch Edition numbers on the Forum, it is very helpful if everyone uses the #009 or #069 format and not #9 or #69 , or worse just the number without a pound sign, since it's hard to search for those.
-- When you post any detail about a car for the first time I will try to include it in the list. If you see a car somewhere, feel free to provide the #, color, dealership, city, state.
-- If you post something like this anywhere in the 4C Forum and I see it and it's not in the list already, I will "like" your post to indicate that I am including it in the spreadsheet.
-- Please keep discussions elsewhere so this thread will mostly be my occasional postings of the text of the current list and notices that the spreadsheet is a new version, or people reporting basic specific information or corrections to be included in the list.

There is a far more active forum for 4C cars at Alfa Romeo 4C Forums but I look here too but not every day. I will try to keep it up to date as I believe it will be good for the Launch Edition brand in the years to come. It's great to be a part of this group. Thanks.

4C LE #016 Alfa Rosso
Langley, Virginia

Last edited by foleydb; 01-31-2015 at 10:29 AM. Reason: spelling
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 (permalink) Old 02-01-2015, 08:47 PM

I bought 015 for $90k. The correct dealer name is Santa Monica Fiat & Alfa Romeo.

008 also went through Santa Monica Fiat & Alfa. It went to a collector and sold for $100k. That one was Alfa Rosso.

RaceráZ
2015 Alfa Romeo 4C
post #3 of 22 (permalink) Old 02-08-2015, 10:12 AM

Garage
Foley, nice work compiling the info and thanks for putting all this in one easy to reach place!

Matt

Matt Leavitt Ľ Alfa9 Supply Ľ
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Fast road and track parts and tuning for the Alfa Romeo 4C

post #4 of 22 (permalink) Old 02-08-2015, 12:22 PM

#147 is at the Fiat/Alfa dealership in Huntsville Al. Rosso Comp
foleydb likes this.

Frank Livesay Huntsville, AL
Green Alfa - 68 Canadian 1750 Spider Veloce (driver)
White Alfa - 68 Euro 1750 GTV (needs a refresh)
post #5 of 22 (permalink) Old 02-09-2015, 04:35 AM

AROC Cap Chap

saw your message about the DC Area capital chapter AROC...... apparently not much is happening with the group, in "sleep mode" according to some.

One opportunity to meet more "actively inclined" Alfisti is to attend the cars and coffee events. Great Falls Cars & Coffee is large, but a zoo as I'm sure you realized if you've been there on a "normal" Saturday. It's now more of a "look at me" event than a "let's discuss cars" event.

A smaller but more user friendly is one in Bethesda just off Democracy Blvd behind the mall. If you email me (below) I can forward some details. It will be starting up in a few weeks.

If you are interested in some Virginia/MD meet-up drives, I organize them periodically for the Alfa crowd but they are not AROC events per se, (there are a lot of non-AROC Alfa members who used to be a part of the club ...... another story).

you can email me at: frames@rstarmail.com
post #6 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-26-2015, 01:47 PM

#1 is currently in the hands of FCA
post #7 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-11-2015, 10:26 AM

Exclamation New 4c Available in Hartford CT

There is a Launch Edition for sale right now in Hartford CT

I just personally checked the car 1 hour ago, it was available for purchase, no wait list.

Rosso Alfa, coupe
# 148 if I remember correctly

Joshua Charron showed me the car,
Valenti Alfa Romeo
Valenti Alfa Romeo & FIAT | New FIAT, Alfa Romeo dealership in Hartford, CT 06120

p.s. I have no affiliation with Valenti Alfa or the Valenti organization.

Just spreading the word since I have waited months to see a 4C in person.
post #8 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-11-2015, 07:34 PM
Gold Subscriber

Garage
4C LE #399 Steve Rauh; purchased from Sweeney Kia/Fiat; Florence KY; March, 2015 Rosso Competizione
foleydb likes this.

ROCALFA - 1974 GTV (street);1972 GTV (E prod track)#77;1971 GTV (FIA 3 prepared, Euro track) #89; 2015 4C #399
post #9 of 22 (permalink) Old 09-07-2015, 05:10 AM

LE #145 purchased from Northside Imports FIAT/Alfa/Maserati, Houston, Texas, December 14th 2015, by Jeff and Carol Scheferman
foleydb likes this.
post #10 of 22 (permalink) Old 09-20-2015, 06:04 AM

Red face #051 4C for sale

I have enjoyed the Alfa for months, mostly admired and not driven...less than 1,000 miles on this #051 Alfa Rosa red. Garaged and in perfect condition....thinking about selling to a like minded Alfa lover.

Serious enquiries only. Brian.balbirnie@yahoo.com.
post #11 of 22 (permalink) Old 09-30-2015, 10:52 PM

I bought mine a month ago in Vancouver BC Canada for CDN $97,000 all taxes in. If you paid $90,000USD, then there are better deals in Canada since our dollar is 30% cheaper!
post #12 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-01-2015, 05:06 AM

That's 73,095 USD
post #13 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-02-2015, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfa Wan View Post
I bought mine a month ago in Vancouver BC Canada for CDN $97,000 all taxes in. If you paid $90,000USD, then there are better deals in Canada since our dollar is 30% cheaper!
I resemble that remark

I did pay $90,000 USD. I also received the first 4C in Los Angeles, probably fifth in all of North America. That was back in November 2014. Now I have over 14,000 miles on my Illusive 4C. No regrets here.

RaceráZ
2015 Alfa Romeo 4C
post #14 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-02-2015, 01:39 PM
Platinum Subscriber

Hi Steve. Congrats on your new 4C. We missed you in Rhode island, are you gonna bring the car to the 2016 AROC convention in Nashville?. The TT and autocross are at the Corvette Museum race track in Bowling green, KY

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocalfa View Post
4C LE #399 Steve Rauh; purchased from Sweeney Kia/Fiat; Florence KY; March, 2015 Rosso Competizione

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

George Schweikle

1976 Spider (Dedicated Autocrosser, "SPICA, No Carbs")
1991 Spider Veloce (Retirement cruiser)
Scuderia Non Originale
post #15 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-24-2016, 08:05 AM
Gold Subscriber

Garage
Planning on getting to the AROC convention this summer. Would like to bring a couple cars; working on hauler issues. Hope to see you there George.

ROCALFA - 1974 GTV (street);1972 GTV (E prod track)#77;1971 GTV (FIA 3 prepared, Euro track) #89; 2015 4C #399

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode