Upside down in a dark, dank cave, still looking form my Batmobile . .
. . or at the bar wishing I had a Kreik.
Or driving Pinyo between the two and having a blast!!
Thanks for Pinyo!!
; Ph.A., B.S.A., U. of NOTASME
- Spider Veloce
, US '69 1750/4.56 LSD (pictures
) - since '75 for that early mid-life crisis!
- '72 Giulia Super 1.6 to 2L/4.30 LSD (pictures
) - for that late mid-life crisis!!
Gina Lolo Bianca
- '65 early Series 1 Super, Biancospino/lt. blue, straight stock 1600/4.56 (pics)(more pics)
- just for the heck of it now!!!
- '67 Giulia Sprint GTV,Giallo Ocra/black, very stock, 1600 (pics
) - for sale - LINK
- 76 "Nuovo" to 1600 Super (pics
) - for the 2011 Euro trip
'69 1750 Berlina
(wish I still had)
Pinyo's 2010, 10 wk, 8000 mi "Super" Euro-Trip Blog
Benjamin's 2011, 7 week, 3500 mile "Super2" Euro-Trip Blog
Gina Lolo's 2011 Alfa Convention, 3350 mile Roadtrip blog
Last edited by Anfanuts; 02-24-2011 at 03:15 PM.