Alfa Romeo Forums banner

Alfa Spotting!!!

566K views 2K replies 439 participants last post by  Norton Guy 
#1 ·
Upload pictures here from spotting Alfas on route, parked on the street, or whatever.

When I was driving the 164s, the other day, i spotted this beauty and pulled out my camera phone as i passed it...

Attachments

See less See more
#2,146 ·
Giulia QV in the wild, Borrego Springs, 2017

Attachments

#2,147 ·
Had coffee again at same Starbucks, a buddy showed up in his newer Spider (newer than mine...lol), and Lance showed up again w his 4C....this time I got a ride in the 4C, nice ride, nice sound...peppy!

Attachments

Reactions: bob7468 and evi
#2,149 ·
not really spotted on the streets, but Ive seen now 4 times a TV ad for "Rooms To Go" featuring a silver Duetto....not sure if its just a local ad....car shows up several times in the ad...

#2,152 ·
went to the local Fiat/Alfa Romeo/Maserati dlrship yesterday for the "Meet Giulia" event...lots of people, debated whether to take my Spider, but didn't...I probably should have as it seems you get front row parking then...no idea whos car it is....saw the Giulia , nice...also saw the Stelvio, not so impressed by it, very "bulky" in my opinion...of course the wife sat in several Maseratis!

Attachments

Reactions: evi
#2,156 · (Edited)
In northern cal this morning on 237 west bound, a red Milano was behind me in express lane for a couple of exits before he pulled off. I tried to wave but I am not sure if he saw me, though he raised his hand out onto roof and perhaps that was the acknowledgement? :) I'll see if i can get a pic later.

Attachments

#2,157 · (Edited)
And my first encounter with Giulia (non-QV) last week near Cupertino CA . As expected, car is more stunning in person than the photos could justify.

Well I am not sure why pictures showed up inverted. Any idea how I can flip them here? Photos have correct orientation until uploaded. Thanks.

Attachments

#2,158 ·
I mentioned to my wife that the Alfa dealer was down the road from where we celebrated Mother's Day. She wants a Stelvio so we went there in hopes of seeing one but they only had about seven Giulias! I got to drive the AWD Ti Q4 and it was a very nice ride. The steering is a bit too light and over-assisted in my opinion but what do I know with all my minivan driving! Lol. The thing goes like hell and feels incredibly nimble while tracking is inspired and of course the build and design are things of beauty.

Attachments

Reactions: 76Satisfaction
#2,166 ·
Didn't have my Camera....but thought I met my "twin" Saturday at 3 pm, on Post Oak Lane by the Galleria in Houston...was in my red spider and suddenly I met "myself"....guy waved, I waved...no idea who it was...maybe one from our local club....

#2,177 · (Edited)
Spotted in my neighborhood - Alfetta GT. Today it attracted some friends. This is on Sherman St. in Nashua, NH.

Does this belong to anyone here? Anyone know anything?

Curious --

John

PS - update. I met the owner - Joe Swisher. Boston Sportscar, Weston, MA.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.