Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums - View Single Post - My new GTA
Thread: My new GTA
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2003, 05:43 PM

Send a message via MSN to 147GTA
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the volume automatically increases as the RPMs get higher
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So you never get to hear that wonderful engine?! what an awful feature

Yeah, you're right. I'm either in it listening to the stereo or the engine - they're both loud enough that I can't do both. Driving fast, the stereo is off. That's a lot safer too. In two reviews I read about this car (I think I read them all) the authors said that they would rather listen to the engine.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ar1750gtv Fabulous new car! I am sooooo jealous. I also like the way you break-in a new engine: by driving the piss out of it! Keep the pictures coming.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
According to my dealer, the engines are already broken in, which was a good thing because THERE WAS NO WAY I was going to be able to exercise so much self restraint as to not 'drive the piss out of it' with the first 90 seconds of owning it.