Alfa Romeo Forums banner

Electrical diagrams Bosch Motronic M1.7

35K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  merguez78 
#1 ·
Hello all;

Let me introduce myself as it is my first post after several weeks browsing.
I own an open prototype fitted with a V6 24V (66302) coming from a 164.
It is a 600 Kgs car running with roughly 260/270 HP, not so bad if we take the power / weight ratio. Gearbox is FT200 Hewland, purely destinated for the track !

My concern today is that i am looking for the electrical diagram or schema of the Bosch Motronic M1.7 (164).

Would somebody know where i could find this on the web ? :confused:

Many thanks in advance ! :)

#2 ·
The www.cardisc.com CD 24v 164 has them but not sure anybody has posted them on web.

Here is some screen captures of 24v motronic ML1.7

Attachments

#3 ·
Here are two pages for 5-speed version but only real dfference I think is logic wires for A/T and interfaces wires to A/T ECU.

Attachments

#4 ·
Steve,

Thank you very much, it is exactly what i am looking for !

Sadly it is not possible to see in details on the pics you posted the wire colors ...:(

May i be a bit boring asking you if you could mail me these in high res to my mail address? => merguez78"at"free.fr

Thanks again :eek:

#7 · (Edited)
Wonderfull ! Many thanks for the help folks !! :)

Here are some pics of the car, it is a Lucchini prototype from 1992, the engine is the 3.0l 24V - 66302 currently open to solve a head gasket problem. I have to find the cam lockers to set the timing belt correctly ... :(

I am sorry but i have no pics of the car with the body fitted for the time, but i'll keep you awake on the subject ;)

Yes as you can see i also own a GTV6 2.5l :D (and BMW CSL Grp5 ...)

#10 · (Edited)
The car fires only on the cylinder #3 and very bad spark on the others when i disassemble the coil stick with the plug from the head.
The trouble occured after i tried to connect a Stack tachometer on the - wire (secondary) of one of the coil. I hope i didn't burnt the ECU.
I would be surprised as i disassembled it and i can not see any components burnt or burst. I must search again but it drives me crazy.

I check all the wires and so one, i suspect a grounding somewhere on the high voltage but where ?? (the tacho is now disconected of course ..)

Anybody would know which pin out n# it is to connect the diag light on the ECU?

EDIT : STEVE KINDLY ANSWERED ME; PIN 8 for the Diag light, Pin 74 for the Tacho.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.