164 Quad Registry - Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 117 (permalink) Old 12-03-2003, 10:33 AM Thread Starter

North American 164 Registry

I'm is the process of starting a North American 164 Quad registry. I want to include your car on this list.

Could I get your VIN, Chassis Number, Colors, Current mileage, Location, any previous owners known, when the car was first sold, what dealer sold it.

I hope to have this list posted by Feb. 2004. If you sell you car please let the buyer know about this list. I would like to keep it as up-to-date as possible. I know I'm duplicating the international registry, but I hope it make this one more accurate.

Thank you for taking the time to do this. I hope to be able to track down all of the Quads that were imported, including the ones that are no longer on the road.

Please send info to brianjonesphoto@comcast.net

1995 164 Quadrifoglio on her way to a new home
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

red/black

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Brianjonesphoto; 12-05-2003 at 07:58 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 117 (permalink) Old 12-04-2003, 07:26 PM

Are you including '91-93 164S? Pretty much the american version of "Q" for those years.

'91 164L/Automatic

'91 164S

'86 Spider Veloce

[I][COLOR=Blue][SIZE=3]RECOMMENDED PARTS SUPPLIERS (linked):[/SIZE][/COLOR][/I]
[size=2][b][i]

[/size][/b][/i]
post #3 of 117 (permalink) Old 12-04-2003, 07:34 PM Thread Starter

I wasn't planning on it but you're about the 10th person to ask, So I think I will create a list for all North American 164's (all versions B, L, S, LS, Q) send your info to me and I'll list it.

red/black

post #4 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-07-2004, 03:24 AM
Platinum Subscriber

How goes it?

Brian,

How is the registry going?

Ciao, Alfisto Steve
Virginia Beach, VA
AROC 164 Tech Advisor

My Maintenance Sticky:

Daily drivers: USA models - 1991 164S Black Beauty II ALFISTO;

Daughter's current ride: BB1 my 164L and Her Granddads 2002 Ford Taurus is back up.

New parts hauler but not car hauler 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 4.7L H.O. V-8

Needing TLC non-blackbeast the 93 164L

"A day without an Alfa whine is like a day without sunshine"
post #5 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-07-2004, 06:17 PM Thread Starter

The registry is going well. I've have about 60% or so of the quads on this list and several of the other versons too. I hope to be posting the list soon, but it won't be until late may or june.

red/black

post #6 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-07-2004, 06:21 PM

Another place to look

Brian,

Make sure that you call Alfa Parts Exchange (APE) in California as I know that they have a few Q's that they are or have in the past parted out.

I think their website is www.apedirect.com or something to that effect.

-Tim

Tim Annett
Cincinnati
post #7 of 117 (permalink) Old 04-08-2004, 08:43 AM Thread Starter

Hey Tim,
Good to see you on another board. I've tried calling ape but they don't seem to ever return my calls. even when I'm trying to buy parts from them. I do have the cars on the list but without VINs

red/black

post #8 of 117 (permalink) Old 11-02-2004, 07:05 AM

Brian, How is the registry coming?
post #9 of 117 (permalink) Old 11-02-2004, 08:02 AM Thread Starter

Jason it's going pretty well, I just added 2 cars this week! Right now due to a computer crash I can't access the database, but It should be back up and running in no time.

red/black

post #10 of 117 (permalink) Old 11-02-2004, 05:09 PM
Banned

Maybe you should make it an International 164 Quad registry. I think only something like 350 cars with 4 valve motors were imported..
post #11 of 117 (permalink) Old 11-10-2004, 08:38 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dretceterini
Maybe you should make it an International 164 Quad registry. I think only something like 350 cars with 4 valve motors were imported..
There is the cloverleaf registry http://www.pipeandslippers.net/164_members.htm

I might expand the list once I get all of the North american cars. I'm going to start small.

red/black

post #12 of 117 (permalink) Old 11-10-2004, 08:40 PM Thread Starter

Update: I currently have 19 95's with vins and 7 94's. I've listed a total of 35 cars, but I don't have vins for them all yet.

red/black

post #13 of 117 (permalink) Old 11-11-2004, 06:45 AM

Where?

Brian, where is your registry posted? I have been unable to find it.

Thanks.

-Jason

- Jason Hagen, Kansas City, KS
'95 164Q, '91 164S, '73 Spider, '06 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti, '07 Maserati Quattroporte
post #14 of 117 (permalink) Old 11-11-2004, 07:29 AM Thread Starter

There's very good reason for that Jason. Building a site and posting it is on of my winter projects. Hopefully it will be up soon.

red/black

post #15 of 117 (permalink) Old 11-24-2004, 08:14 PM

re: registry

Brian,

I'll go get my vin number etc shortly but you can add my 1991 base version. I bought it brand spanking new in the fall of 1990 from Steve Harris Imports in Salt Lake City, Ut and 131,000 miles later still love driving the hell out of it. I thought about giving it to my son a year ago and buying myself something new, decided to buy him an 1989 milano gold instead.

One of these days I'll get to Seattle and go driving with you guys. Have to take my son on a college visit to Gonzaga soon, that's close, isn't it?

Always enjoy your posts.

matt57w

matt57w@aol.com

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode