Alfa Romeo Forums banner

164 Quad Registry

81K views 140 replies 46 participants last post by  velocedoc 
#1 · (Edited)
North American 164 Registry

I'm is the process of starting a North American 164 Quad registry. I want to include your car on this list.

Could I get your VIN, Chassis Number, Colors, Current mileage, Location, any previous owners known, when the car was first sold, what dealer sold it.

I hope to have this list posted by Feb. 2004. If you sell you car please let the buyer know about this list. I would like to keep it as up-to-date as possible. I know I'm duplicating the international registry, but I hope it make this one more accurate.

Thank you for taking the time to do this. I hope to be able to track down all of the Quads that were imported, including the ones that are no longer on the road.

Please send info to brianjonesphoto@comcast.net

#4 ·
How goes it?

Brian,

How is the registry going?

#11 ·
dretceterini said:
Maybe you should make it an International 164 Quad registry. I think only something like 350 cars with 4 valve motors were imported..
There is the cloverleaf registry http://www.pipeandslippers.net/164_members.htm

I might expand the list once I get all of the North american cars. I'm going to start small.

#15 ·
re: registry

Brian,

I'll go get my vin number etc shortly but you can add my 1991 base version. I bought it brand spanking new in the fall of 1990 from Steve Harris Imports in Salt Lake City, Ut and 131,000 miles later still love driving the hell out of it. I thought about giving it to my son a year ago and buying myself something new, decided to buy him an 1989 milano gold instead.

One of these days I'll get to Seattle and go driving with you guys. Have to take my son on a college visit to Gonzaga soon, that's close, isn't it?

Always enjoy your posts.

matt57w

matt57w@aol.com

#16 ·
Brian, How goes the register? I am holding my breath waiting to see how many Q's you have come up with. Should be fun to post that with my car to generate some interest in the cars. Good information for the future.
Christopher
1995Q

#18 ·
I looked at the register page that you created showing all the cars. I didn't see my Q listed. How goes the register? You didn't post the '94 Q that APE has in Tracy. It is now a parts car.
Christopher Boles
'95 Q "Bianca"

#20 ·
Bump Bump, Brian where are you?

#21 ·
Bueller--Bueller---Brian---Brian===

are you still with us?

How is the registry going? If still alive and available, I will add two LS's to it

goats

#24 ·
OK, just got an email response from Brian, he is doing well but overwhelmed with other things right now and has not been on BB for a long time. Stay tuned he maybe coming back online.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.