It's actually not a "nub", it's just a chrome ring that holds around the raised outer rim of the headlamp and screws to the rear suspension mount with three small screws. Then this mounts in the outer bucket (the inners do not have a bucket per se). I am not with my car or car pics now so perhaps somebody can show a detail of this. Derek, can you post the PM diagram?? Tks.
; Ph.A., B.S.A., U. of NOTASME
- Spider Veloce
, '69 US1750/4.56 LSD (pictures
) - since '75 for that early mid-life crisis!
- '72 Super, 2L/4.30LSD (pictures
) - for that late mid-life crisis!!
- Gina Lolo Bianca
- '65 early Series 1 Super, white/lt.blue-gray, stock 1600/4.56 (pics)(more pics) (Blog)
- for the heck of it now!!!
- Mr Meconium
- '73 Giulia Super 1.6, Giallo Piper/black, very stock (pics
) - for another Euro trip?
- "The Beast"
- Forthcoming - stay tuned for details
- El Blanco -
'75 Super, ex-Nuova to earlier Super style, 2L/4.30LSD, white/gray-black - pics
- Colonel Mustard
- '67 Giulia Sprint GTV, Giallo Ocra/black, very stock, 1600 (pics
) - LINK
- '70 1300 TI
, 2L/4.10LSD, white/black - for a short while only . . .
- '76 ex-Nuova to 1600 Super (pics
) - for the 2011 Euro trip
- '69 1750 Berlina
(wish I still had)
Pinyo's 2010, 10 wk, 8000 mi "Super" Euro-Trip Blog
Benjamin's 2011, 7 week, 3500 mile "Super2" Euro-Trip Blog
Gina Lolo's 2011 Alfa Convention, 3350 mile Roadtrip blog